THIS POST IS CONTINUED FROM PART 12, BELOW----
7000 YEAR OLD ATHARVA VEDA HAS MANTRAS FOR EVERY AYURVEDIC HERB.. THIS SECTION OF ARANYAKAS WAS STOLEN BY JEW ROTHSCHILD
IF YOU DONT GET THE ORGANIC PLANT HERB JUST CHANT THE SANSKRIT MANTRA -- AND THE RESULT IS THE SAME .. THERE WAS NO NEED TO SEND HANUMAN ... THIS IS ISOTOPE MAGIC ..
US DEA IS CONTROLLED BY DEEP STATE
MY WIFE INTEGRATES ISOTOPE MAGIC INTO HER DISTANT REIKI --TO HEAL SOMEONE HALFWAY ACROSS THE PLANET .. REIKI SCALAR WAVES TRAVEL FASTER THAN LIGHT
THC-- 867 887 687 89
CBD -- 685 771 868 29
BELOW: IN INDIA ON HOLI FESTIVAL WE MIX MARIJUANA IN MILK ( BHANG ) DRINK IT AND DANCE-- IT IS LEGAL
Trump swept to power in November pledging to “drain the swamp” in Washington, D.C., and his relationship with America’s federal bureaucracy has been fractious
WHAT TRUMP SAYS BELOW IS KNOWN TO ALL-- BUT ROTHSCHILDs MEDIA SUPPRESSES THIS TRUTH..
President Donald Trump claimed that his predecessor JEW Obama tapped his phone and America's intelligence agencies have conspired to leak harmful information to embarrass him. His chief strategist has vowed to dismantle the permanent Washington "administrative DEEP state."
White House spokesman Sean Spicer said "people that burrowed into government" are trying to sabotage the president.
Trump’s spokesmen said --
“There's a permanent state of massive bureaucracies that do whatever they want and set up deliberate leaks to attack the president “
"This is what the deep state does: They create a lie, spread a lie, fail to check the lie and then deny that they were behind the lie."
The sprawling federal government, including its intelligence agencies, has thousands of employees who predate Trump, a mix of career staffers and those appointed by President Barack Obama whose replacements have yet to be named. Some have offered leaks, including sensitive documents, to reporters that provide a critical take on the president.
Trump has insinuated that those holdovers are working against him — even suggesting that leaks from intelligences agencies were reminiscent of smear tactics utilized by Nazi Germany.
The “deep state” or the “permanent government” is pushing an agenda that goes against the Constitution and U.S. law, while also selectively leaking information to manipulate public perception.
THE DEEP STATE IN USA WANTS ROTHSCHILDs PRIVATE ARMY NATO TO REMAIN RELEVENT.. THIS IS ONLY POSSIBE IF RUSSIA IS PERCEIVED AS AN EVIL EMPIRE
IT IS ALL ABOUT JEWS MAKING MONEY AND HOLDING THE REINS OF POWER
The deep state is interventionist. It favors mass immigration and even open borders. Immigrant bums from Mexico will vote only for Democrats
“ The shadow government—also referred to as the Deep State—that poses the greater threat to freedom right now. Comprised of unelected government bureaucrats, corporations, contractors, paper-pushers, and button-pushers who are actually calling the shots behind the scenes, this government within a government is the real reason “we the people” have no real control over our government”
“ The Deep State, which “operates according to its own compass heading regardless of who is formally in power,” makes a mockery of elections and the entire concept of a representative government.”
When Trump banned travel from seven predominantly Muslim countries, the attorneys general of several states sued, and federal courts blocked the order's enforcement.
Just shows the amount of JUDAS judge the kosher deep state is cultivating
GLARING AT CONGRESSMEN WHO DID NOT JUMP UP AS IF THEIR BALLS AND TWATS WERE GIVEN ELECTRIC SHOCK...
THEY SHAT IN THEIR PANTS ... THEY COULD LOSE THEIR LIVES.
THE RICHEST INDIANS ARE MERE FRONTS OF JEWS..
JEWS NOW ATTEMPT TO TAKE OVER INDIA AGAIN, THE WAY THEY HAVE DONE WITH USA AND EU.
OYE PAAAPPEE , MERE JIGAR DOST, MERE LANGOT YAAAAR -- MEIN AAAAH GAYA !
OOOOH MERE SAJNA MEIN AAH GAYAAAA ..
TYUN TYUN TYUN TYUUN
LAAYE HOON MEIN TERE LIYE DIL MERA !
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THIS BLACK FACED AND HEARTED COMMIE DANIEL RAJA SUPPORTING HIS WATAN ?
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN DEEP STATE INVADES THE HEALTH MINISTRY AND ARE IN CAHOOTS WITH KOSHER HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANIES?
March 28, 2018 at 7:40 AM
Name Of Complainant
Date of Receipt
12 Mar 2018
Received By Ministry/Department
Department of Defence
Namaskar Kindly acknowledge the below comment taken from Captain Ajit Vadakayils blog https://barandbench.com/passive-euthanasia-judgment-explained/ THE CONDITION FOR JEWISH HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANIES TO COME TO INDIA IS EUTHANASIA --AS THIS IS PARAMOUNT FOR THEM TO MAKE PROFITS..... MODIs HEALTH CARE IS LIKE OBAMA HEALTH CARE-- SOLE INTENTION IS TO DISH OUT MASSIVE PROFITS TO KOSHER HEALTH COMPANIES ... WHO ARE ALSO POLITICAL DONORS.. KOSHER HEALTH COMPANIES BRIBE POLITICIANS AND DOCTORS IN ALL WESTERN NATIONS THEY THRIVE . ROTHSCHILDs APCO BRANDED MODI KNOWS ABOUT THIS.. PEOPLE WHO TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEIR HEALTH ARE FORCED TO PAY FOR DRUG ADDICTS, SEXUAL DEVIANTS AND PROCESSED FOOD CONSUMERS WHO ABUSE THEIR HEALTH..... EUTHANASIA HAS TO BE DECIDED BY THE ELECTED LAW MAKERS... NOT SOME COLLEGIUM JUDGES ... Laws against euthanasia and assisted suicide are in place to prevent abuse and to protect people from unscrupulous doctors and others ( GRAB PROPERTY )... Legalizing euthanasia would send a clear message: it is better to be dead than sick or disabled... The patient is depressed and believes that his situation is worse than it really is.( OR MADE TO FEEL BY SELFISH RELATIVES )... Faced with a doctor who both heals and kills, the patient lives with an uncertainty that adds to vulnerability... Patients who are ill or dependent often feel worthless and a burden to their family and loved ones. .. With legalized assisted suicide, the rate of non-assisted suicide WILL increase... Every patient has the right to refuse treatment or to request that ongoing treatment be stopped... Life in society is based on relationships of mutual trust among all citizens. Everyone must be sure that nobody will kill him... . We are already witnessing worrisome abuse in jurisdictions where euthanasia or assisted suicide is legal... WE THE PEOPLE WILL NOT ALLOW HEALTH INSURANCE TO DECIDE WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO LIVE... RIGHT TO LIVE ALSO INCLUDES RIGHT TO DIE .. TEE HEEEEEEE .. WHERE IS THE FUCKIN' INTELLIGENCE .. RIGHT TO HEAL ALSO INCLUDES RIGHT TO KILL .. The right to life does not create a right to choose death rather than life.It meant there was no right to die at the hands of a third person or with the assistance of a public authority.. The right to life is a moral principle based on the belief that a human being has the right to live and, in particular, should not be killed by ANOTHER human being. .. International law only allows law enforcement officers to deliberately take life (shooting to kill) where absolutely necessary to defend themselves and others against an imminent threat to life. .. The entitlement of a person to make the decision to end their own life through euthanasia is RIGHT TO CHOOSE. Passive euthanasia is a condition where there is withdrawal of medical treatment with the deliberate intention to hasten the death of a terminally-ill patient.. WHEN A MAN IS SICK , AND IS IN PAIN -- HIS MIND IS VULNERABLE.. GREEDY CHILDEN WILL KILL HIM OFF TO GRAB PROPERT.. Capt ajit vadakayil .. Jai Bharata Thanks and Regards Debdoot Sarkar
Officer Concerns To
Room No. 156,
Dara Shikoh Road, New Delhi
Date of Action
27 Mar 2018
No specific grievance. Hence, disposed.
DO YOU HAVE THE “GAAND MEIN TATTI “ TO REPUDIATE DEBT AND SAVE USA ?
DO YOUR ADVISERS HAVE THE CEREBRAL WHEREWITHAL ?
TODAY EVEN POTHOLE JOURMALIST TALKS ABOUT ROUND TRIPPING.. IT TOOK A BLOGGER TO EXPLAIN ROUND TRIPPING .
NARENDRA DAMODARDAS MODI—
WE KNOW THE SHELL COMPANIES OF YOUR LANGOT YAAR POLITICAL DONORS TOO !
ENRON USED THEIR OWN AUDITORS TO COVER UP THEIR GIGANTIC FRAUD...
Enron's board members, regulators, analysts, auditors, and even politicians looked the other way while Enron committed its fraud…
Following the 2001 scandal in which energy giant Enron was found to have reported $100bn in revenue through institutional and systematic accounting fraud, Arthur Andersen's performance and alleged complicity as an auditor came under intense scrutiny. ..
On June 15, 2002, Andersen was convicted of obstruction of justice for shredding documents related to its audit of Enron, resulting in the Enron scandal. ..
Mind you Arthur Anderson LLP had 28,000 employees in the US and 85,000 worldwide..
Deliberate FALSE auditing made sure that Enron appeared to be much more profitable than it actually was. ..
Naturally, its share price zoomed, allowing the managers to benefit from the capital gains that they received from their employee-stock options and performance-related bonuses.
Criminal auditors over inflated so much that it became extremely hard for Enron’s managers to carry on with this creative accounting, until at last it became impossible to keep up the pretence. ..
Ultimately the company could not even be restructured and had to be liquidated. Thousands of Enron employees lost not only their jobs, but also their savings and pensions, which were tied up in company stock. ..
Remarkably, bribed KOSHER US judges found that Enrons criminal auditors could not be held legally responsible for what was clearly criminal negligence and dereliction of duty over a prolonged period. ..
Instead, the only charge that could be brought against it was obstruction of justice, for shredding documents relating to its audit of Enron... And even that was overturned by the Supreme Court in 2005, on grounds of flaws in the instructions to the jury! ..
However, because the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission did not allow it to audit public companies, the company could not retain viable business and eventually collapsed…
Enron CEO Rebecca Mark came to India regularly in MINI SKIRT and flashed her hairy blonde pussy at India Maratha manoos politicians to soften them up and prevent them from driving a hard bargain.....
AND MIND YOU , OUR CJI, JS KHEHAR WANTED FOREIGN JEW LAWYER FIRMS IN INDIA...
Capt. Ajit Vadakayil
February 17, 2018 at 3:11 PM
Diamond traders have a modus operandi. They file false cases against select customers and agencies to smother them mentally. They have help from judges/ lawyers. All of them operate dozens of SHELL companies
ROUND TRIPPING in diamonds (or repeated export and import of same polished diamonds) is wherein traders undertake a series of exports and imports of the same goods for the purpose of receiving greater bank financing.
Hypothetically, if a parcel made five round trips it means that for every $1 million worth of polished goods, the exporter got $5 million in financing.
ROUND TRIPPING is DELIBERATELY allowed for big corporate businesses ( who donate to the ruling party ) which bring back their black money through bogus shell companies . These funds are invested in the economy as FDI.
Round-tripping ( phudia ghumao ) of diamond consignments from one market to another is practised among the diamond trading circle in Mumbai. The bogus trade enables a diamond trading company to artificially inflate balance sheets for raising loans.
Bank managers get bribes in foreign accounts or get paid in Bitocin for services rendered . This is why maximum Bitcoin acitivity happens in Surat—the ADDA of crypto Jew diamond traders
There is a clear link between round-tripping and bank financing.This is NO big secret. When you donate to both ruling and opposition parties you can get away with anything.
ROUND TRIPPING is a phenomenon by which Indian individuals and companies avoid tax by sending funds abroad and then bringing them back on to home soil via Mauritius-based companies. Much of the investment into India via Mauritius over the last 15 years is believed to have been by CORRUPT Indian residents—all BIG FISH
Signed in 1983, the Double Taxation Avoidance treaty between the two countries made Mauritius, which taxes capital gains at near-zero rates, an attractive “post box address” for foreign investors to route investments into India Indians who evaded taxes set up shell companies in Mauritius, concealing identities and channeling cash or stock market investments through “round tripping” and “participatory notes”
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) tightened the norms for participatory notes (P-notes) in order to check misuse of these instruments in round-tripping and money laundering.
Mauritius had become the top source of FDI into the country only due to ROUND TRIPPING.
Mauritius had been the source of more than 37% of all foreign direct investment inflows into India between 2000 and 2015.
Few months ago, India and Singapore signed a pact for amendment of the Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA), in a bid to curb illegal hoarding of money and to prevent round-tripping of funds, misused for tax evasion. This was done for Mauritius and Cyprus earlier
A special-purpose entity (SPE; or, in Europe and India, special-purpose vehicle/SPV, or, in some cases in each EU jurisdiction – FVC, financial vehicle corporation) is a legal entity (usually a limited company of some type or, sometimes, a limited partnership) created to fulfill narrow, specific or temporary objectives.
SPEs are typically used by companies to isolate the firm from financial risk. They are also commonly used to hide debt (inflating profits), hide ownership, and obscure relationships between different entities which are in fact related to each other.
Normally a company will transfer assets to the SPE for management or use the SPE to finance a large project thereby achieving a narrow set of goals without putting the entire firm at risk.
SPEs are also commonly used in complex financings to separate different layers of equity infusion. Commonly created and registered in tax havens, SPEs allow tax avoidance strategies unavailable in the home district.
Round-tripping is one such strategy. In addition, they are commonly used to own a single asset and associated permits and contract rights (such as an apartment building or a power plant), to allow for easier transfer of that asset.
CONTINUED TO 2-
CONTINUED FROM 1-
India’s diamond export figures are false and manipulative. An export of 40 billion USD worth of polished diamonds and the import of $30 billion worth of polished diamonds – is classic example of round-tripping.
India is a POLISHED diamond exporter and there is no need for importing POLISHED diamonds. Sab mil bhaantke khate hein.
Instead of nipping round tripping in the bud – the Indian govt just imposed a miniscule import duty.
How did the practice of round-tripping start? It all started as an unexpected CRYPTO JEW GUJARATI arm of the diamond industry’s request to the government to change the way it was taxed. Instead of being taxed on profit, like most other industries, it sought to be taxed on turnover, like the diamond trade in Israel.
The govt promptly scrapped three duties on POLISHED diamond imports
Round-tripping became an economical practice since then, a completely new way to make money from diamonds.
The KAHAAANI was that that our enterprising CRYPTO JEW Gujarati diamond processors who had mining licenses in African countries where they mined, processed and wanted to bring back polished diamonds to India.
See they love Bharatmata so much—these crypto Jew Gujarati desh bhakts ( SIC ) must be given ZERO percent 0% duty right?
The message from the Indian Govt was—HAPPY KOSHER ROUND TRIPPING !
POLITICAL DONNASSANN BHOOLNA MATH !
India’s gross polished diamond export was at least 15 billion USD MORE than the value of diamonds sold by retailers worldwide .. The export figures is clearly inflated.
Where did the diamonds disappear? Dubai. The UAE, India’s top export destination, kept only 6.8 per cent of the BILLONS of polished diamonds it imported from India. Rest of the consignment went back and forth between India and the UAE, four to five times before they went down the pipeline.
Now let’s see the nexus between round-tripping and bank financing. If a parcel made four round trips for the sake of financing, it meant that for every $1 million worth of goods, the exporter got $5 million in financing. A good arrangement only as long as you could pay it back.
Since this heavy financing is borrowed without matching collateral ( on pressure from politicians ), the diamond-financing banks in India are jittery. The bank managers are convenient scapegoats
WHY DO YOU THINK CRYPTO JEW GUJARATI DIAMOND TRADERS HAVE OFFICES IN DUBAI—IN DUBAI PEOPLE BUY PEARLS-NEVER DIAMONDS !
WHY DO YOU THINK DUBAI HAS SUCH A HUGE HAWALA MARKET ?
Dubai is a safe haven for the Indian traders who indulged in ‘round tripping’. Dubai does not impose any tax on either import or export of diamonds. It merely acted as a ‘trading ground’ as consumption of polished goods in Dubai was minimal.
Black money is sent to Dubai through hawala transaction (an illegal banking system). Here money is deposited there in the bank account of a diamond dealer. A parcel of diamonds is then sold by that company, that’s paid for with the hawala money.
The parcel is then re-imported and traded several times. This is done to bring the black money into the system. And once it is done, it is brought back into the country and deployed in the markets in the form of overseas investments, sub-accounts or portfolio investments
Crypto Jew Gujarati diamond company has branches all over the world, it doesn’t really mean that they are supplying diamonds in every country. It could just be a ‘pit stop’ for a diamond parcel that travels from one branch office to another in different countries ... at times to three or four branch offices in the guise of ‘export’.
So, in each country the value of the polished goods is inflated to cover the borrowing rate in the previous country. So, a single consignment of diamonds can generate five times its value in loans.
CONTINUED TO 3--
CONTINUED FROM 2-
Exports and imports of polished showed unrealistic figures and at times, imports of polished goods were even more than exports. This was a classic example of ‘round tripping’ for a country like India, which is a processor and exporter of polished diamonds - all done to misuse bank finance.
In Kerala round tripping happens with GOLD ! Everybdy knows this.
WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR THINK TANKS—OF I FORGOT—THEY HAVE SHIT FOR BRAINS.
WHY DOES INDIA HAVE A LAWYER AS OUR FINANCE MINISTER?
WHY DO WE NEED A KENYAN GUJARATI AS OUR RBI GOVERNOR?
TRY PUTTING ABOVE COMMENT IN THE WEBSITES OF INDIAN MINISTERS WHO PROTECT PM MODI MORE THAN THEY PROTECT BHARATMATA..
THEY WILL SPAM YOU.
THIS IS THE SORRY STATE OF INDIA
Capt ajit vadakayil
Capt. Ajit Vadakayil
February 19, 2018 at 1:28 PM
FOR THE PAST 50 YEARS THE INDIAN GOVT DID NOTHING ABUT SHELL COMPANIES..
ENRON LOOTED INDIA...
THEN A BLOGGER NAMED CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL PENNED A 33 PART POST ON SHELL COMPANIES...
STILL NOTHING HAPPENED..
THEN I PROVIDED THE JUICY CATALYST...
THAT THE CEO OF ENRON REBECCA MARK ( CAME TO INDIA IN MINI SKIRT ) FLASHED HER HAIR PUSSY AT INDIAN MARATHA MANOOS POLITICIANS , TO SOFTEN THEM ...
THIS AROUSED THE INTEREST AND MODI GOVT GOT SERIOUS ABUT TRACKING SHELL COMPANIES..
THEN I WROTE A 18 PART POST ON BITCOIN DEMANDING THAT ARUN JAITLEY MAKE A STATEMENT IN HIS 2018 BUDGET SPEECH... HE DID IN A DILUTED MANNER...
EVEN TODAY DIAMOND MERCHANTS ARE SHIFTING CAPITAL ABROAD USING BITCOIN...
SAB MIL BHAANTKE KHAATE HAIN...
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO BJPs POLITICAL DONORS...
Capt ajit vadakayil
GOD HAS MADE IT SO--THAT A MANY HAS A ONE WAY VALVE FOR SUPPLY OF BLOOD ..
EITHER IT CAN GO TO ENGORGE HIS PRICK ( TO MAKE IT STIFF ) OR IT CAN FEED HIS BRAIN ( TO THINK BETTER )
HEY BIMBETTE WITH DILDO SB -- LISTEN UP
Text of citizens statement re the Indian Prime minister's comments in the Rajya Sabha following refusal of US Visa to Narendra Modi
We express our shock and anger at the stand taken by the Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh in the Rajya Sabha on the issue of refusal of visa to Mr. Narendra Modi by the USA.
Mr. Modi's policies of hatred should not be legitimised even by association. Mr. Modi is no ordinary elected leader. He has become infamous for his active abetment in the most brutal massacre since India became free, of a segment of the citizens of his state.
His notoriety has deepened in the past 3 years because he remains completely unrepentant for these crimes, including the mass slaughter and rape of hundreds of innocent women and children, and instead has openly fought elections from a platform of hate.
He has deliberately subverted the process of justice, that have attracted unprecedented structure from the Supreme Court of India.
We commend the untiring efforts of NRIs and human rights activists in the US and in India who mobilized public opinion and pressurized the US administration which led to the denial of Modi's visa.
There is nothing more insulting to the Indian nation than the pogroms that took place in Gujarat, and the fact that their main architect, Sh Narendra Modi, still continues to enjoy the powers and privileges of the Chief Minister in that state, while the Prime Minister of the country rushes to his defence.
The statement by Dr. Manmohan Singh adds insult to the injury suffered by the Genocide victims of Gujarat, and is an affront to those NRIs and human rights activists in the US whose unflagging pressure on the US administration resulted in the denial of Mr. Modi's visa.
We, as people who are committed to secularism and human rights in India, feel betrayed and would like to take this opportunity to express our sense of despair that the political formation which is in power at the centre lacks any sense of moral responsibility and moral courage.
On behalf of the dead and living victims of Gujarat genocide and on behalf of the sections of civil society which have worked for the defeat of the communal forces we demand an apology from Dr. Manmohan Singh for having humiliated the wronged citizens of India by issuing a highly insensitive and irresponsible statement defending Mr. Narendra Modi.
March 21, 2005
Shabnam Hashmi - ANHAD, Delhi
On behalf of:
1. Aamir Khan- Actor, Mumbai
2. Aditya-Ceo, Ekgaon Technologies
3. Admiral Ramdas- Member, National Integration Council
4. Adv. Aradhana Bhargava- Mahatama Gandhi Sansthan, Madhya Pradesh
5. Adv. Rajendra K. Sail-Pucl, Chattisgarh
6. Agnesh Murmu-Gram Sabha Seva Sansthan,Jharkhand
7. Ajeet Caur, Writer, Delhi
8. Ajit Kumar-Arise, Aurangabad
9. Akshay Sail -Rcdrc, Raipur
10. Alladi Sitaram-Emeritus Professor, Indian Statistical Institute
11. Allwyn D' Silva- Documentation Research And Training Centre,Mumbai
12. Amal Charles -,Step, Secundrabad
13. Amar Farooqui- Reader, History Dept, Delhi University, Delhi
14. Amar Jyoti- Activist, Chennai
15. Amita & BCF Team
16. Amrit Gangar-Film Critic, Curator,Mumbai
17. Amrita Chhachhi, Delhi
18. Anand Kumar- Ncdhr
19. Anand Patwardhan-Film Maker, Mumbai
20. Anant Krishna-Researcher, Hyderabad
21. Aneesh Pradhan-Musician, Mumbai
22. Angana Chatterji-Professor of Anthropology, San Francisco, USA
23. Anil Chaudhary-Indian Social Action Forum, Delhi
24. Anjum Rajabali-Script Writer, Mumbai
25. Anu Chenoy- Academician,JNU
26. Anup Sanda- National Alliance of People's Movements, Sultanpur, UP
27. Anurag Chaturvedi-Journalist, Mumbai
28. Anwar Ahmad
29. Apoorvanand- Reader, Delhi University
30. Aradhana Seth- Vienna. Austria.
31. Arjun Dev- Historian, Delhi
32. Arpana Caur- Painter, Delhi
33. Arundhati Dhuru - National Alliance of People's Movements, Lucknow, UP
34. Arvind Krishnaswamy- Insaaniyat, Mumbai
35. Arvind Kumar- National Alliance of People's Movements, Mau , UP
36. Ashis Nandy-CSDS, Delhi
37. Ashish Garg- Regional Coordinator-India, World Links, New Delhi
38. Ashok Kumar Dalai-Maitree Samaj, Orissa
39. Ashok Vajpeyi, Writer, Delhi
41. Bhashwati- Activist, Hyderabad
42. Bishakha Datta-Documentary Filmmaker And Writer, Mumbai
43. Cedric Prakash - Director, Prashant(Centre For Human Rights Justice And Peace, Gujarat
44. Chandita Mukherjee-Film Maker, Mumbai
45. Chitra Singh- Animal Rights Activist, Bhopal
46. Chitranjan Singh-PUCL, Allahabad
47. Colin Gonsalves-Human Rights Law Network
48. Damini Tiwari- Student, Mumbai
49. Dayamani Barla -Freelance Journalist, Jharkhand
50. Deepak Singh-Managing Director - Iram, Executive Member - I-Congo (Indian Conf NGOs)
51. Digant Oza- Senior Journalist, Ahmedabad
52. Dilip Kumar- Veteran Film Actor, Mumbai
53. Dilip Simeon-Academician, Delhi University
54. Dr Zafarul-Islam Khan- Editor, The Milli Gazette Newspaper, New Delhi
55. Dr. Amar Jesani- Medico Friend Circle, Forum For Medical Ethics Society, Mumbai
56. Dr. Seema Parveen-Institute of Social Sciences, Lucknow
57. Dr. Umakant-Ncdhr
58. Dr. Virendra Vidrohi -MMSVS, Rajasthan
59. Dr.Saroop Dhruv -,Darshan , Ahmedabad
60. Farah Naqvi- Independant Writer And Activist, Delhi
61. Farida Khan
62. Firozkhan Pathan-Dallas, Taxes, USA
63. Francis Parmar, Principal, St Xaviers College, Ahmedabad
64. Gauhar Raza-Documentary Film Maker, Poet, Delhi
65. Gorakshnath Dhanwate-Prerna Krida Mandal, Maharashtra
66. Govind Singh Mahra-Uttarakhand Van Panchayat,Sarpanch Sangathan,Uttranchal
67. Harsh Kapoor-South Asia Citizens Web, France
68. Harsh Mander-Writer, Social Activist, Delhi
69. Hema B.Rajashekhar
70. Hemant Tiwari, Uttranchal
71. Henri Tiphange, People's Watch, Chennai
72. Hiren Gandhi,Theatre, Samvedan Cultural Programme, Ahmedabad
73. Hyder Khan, Chairman, Supporters Of Human Rights In India (SHRI), Minneapolis
75. Imtiazuddin- Exec Dir, Coalition For A Secular And Democratic India, Chicago
76. Indira Arjun Dev-Acaedemician, Delhi
77. Irfan Ahmed ,Lok Manch, Aurangabad
78. Irfan Habib-Historian, Delhi
79. Jaba Menon- One Worldnet, Delhi
80. Janette Sunita- Tarshi, Delhi
81. Jaswinder Singh Mand, Journalist, Nawa Zamana, Jallandhar
82. Javed Akhtar-Lyricist, Mumbai
83. Jawed Naqvi-Journalist, Delhi
84. Jaya Sharma
85. Juli Queen Mary Selvakumar,-Arise, Tamil Nadu
86. Jyoti Bose, Principal, Springdales School, Delhi
87. K. L. Moyo -Save The River Movement, Nagaland
88. K.N.Sasi -Vaikom, Kerela
89. Kabir Vajpeyi-
91. Kalyani Upendranath Baske-Nagpur Diocesan Dev. Assn. (Ndda), Maharashtra
92. Kamal Mitra Chenoy- Professor, JNU
93. Kandala Singh- Youth For Peace
94. Karthik Bezawada,Principal, Crictv Llc
96. Khalid Azam-Coalition Against Genocide, USA
97. Kiran Shaeen- Head Communication, New Delhi
98. KN Panikkar-Academician, Trivendrum
99. Lahrc, Surat
100. Lalit Babar- Dalit Activist, Mumbai
101. Lalita Ramdas-Activist, Maharashtra
102. Laxmaiah of CDS
103. M. J. Jose-Dawn Trust . Kerela
104. M.Mandal-Activist, Hyderabad
105. Mahesh - National Alliance Of People's Movements, Lucknow
106. Mahesh Bhatt, Producer & Director
107. Manas Jena- Development Initiative, Orissa
108. Manasa Patnam-Youth Forpeace
109. Manjula Sen-Freelance Journalist, Mumbai
110. Manoj Kumar- Belgium
111. Mansi Sharma-Anhad
112. Marry E.John-Women's Studies Programme, JNU
113. Martin J Shah- Prog Officer, RUPcha, Delhi
114. Martin Macwan- Navsarjan, Gujarat
115. Meera Velayudhan-Utthan
116. Mitu Pati-Suprabat, Orissa
117. Molana Hanif -,Mewat Vikas Shiksha Samiti, Rajasthan
118. Mouttoucannou , PUCL, Kerela
119. Moyna Manku-Youth For Peace, Hyderabad
120. Mrinalini Tiwari, Student, Mumbai
121. Mukul Dube, Free Lance Writer, Delhi
122. Mukundan C. Menon,Secretary General,(CHRO)
123. N.D.Pancholi- The Amiya & B.G.Rao Foundation, New Delhi
124. Nafisa Ali, Actress, Activist, Delhi
125. Nandita Das-Actress, Delhi
126. Nandlal Master- National Alliance Of People's Movements, Varanasi
127. Nanjundaiah,Nisarga Foundation, Mysore
128. Nasirriddin Haider Khan,
129. Naveen Siromoni,Creative Director,Karpediem Design Pvt Ltd
130. Neha Patel, TARSHI, Delhi
131. Osama Manzar- Director, Digital Empowerment Foundation
132. P. Joseph Victor Raj,Holistic Approach For People'S Empowerment,Hope, Pondicherry
133. Paul Divakar, NCDHR, Hyderabad
134. PD John- Policy Institute, Washington DC
135. Prabha,-Tarshi, Delhi
136. Praful Bidwai, Senior Journalist, Delhi
137. Pramila Loomba- Vice President, NFIW, Delhi
138. Prashant Bhushan-Advocate Supreme Court, Delhi
139. Praveen Mote,Samatha, Hyderabad
140. Priti Verma- Human Rights Law Network
141. Prof. Dipankar Home,Dept. of Physics, Bose Institute, Kolkata
142. Ra Ravishankar, University of Illinois
143. Ra Ravishankar, University of Illinois, USA/St1:Country-Region>
144. Raghu Tiwari ,Aman
145. Rahul Ram, Singer
146. Rajim Tandi,Mukti - Niketan, Chattisgarh
147. Ram Kumar-
148. Ram Punyani, Ekta, Mumbai
149. Ramesh Ali Beasant , Ambedkar Lohia Vichar Manch , Cuttack
150. Reuban Raj-Center For Education & Social Services, Madurai
151. Rish Raj Singh, Entrepreneur, Bhopal
152. Ruchira Gupta, Executive Director,Apne Aap Women Worldwide
153. Ruth Manorma- Dalit Activists, Tamil Nadu
154. S Faizi, Environmentalist, Thiruvananthapuram
Dr. Henry Thiagaraj, Dalit Liberation Education Trust & Human Rights Eduon Movement
155. S K Thorat- International Institute of Dalit Studies
156. S. Sreekant, Deed - Development Through Education, Karnataka
157. Saeed Patel, NRI-SAHI
158. Sahir Raza-Youth For Peace
159. Sameer Singh, Media Planner
160. Sandeep Pandey- National Alliance of People's Movements, Lucknow, UP
161. Sangram Keshari Mallik,Manav Adhikar, Orissa
162. Sanjay Singh- National Alliance of People's Movements, Sutanpur, UP
163. Sarup Dhruv -Theatre, Darshan, Ahmedabad
Utkarsh Kumar Sinha-Ccrs (Centre For Contemporary Research & Studies), Lucknow
164. Sarup Dhruv, Darshan, Ahmedabad
165. Sehba Farooqui- Gen-Sec, National Federation Of Indian Women (NFIW), Delhi
166. Shabnam Hashmi -Social Activist, Member, National Integration Council,Delhi
167. Shalini Gera-Activist, USA
168. Shamanthaka David,Cord, Karnataka
169. Sharda, Deed, Karnataka
170. Sheba George, SAHR WARU
171. Shekhar,Samvad, Jharkhand
172. Shiamala Baby ,Forum For Women's Rights & Development (Forword), Chennai
173. Shibi Peter,Youth Institute For Leadership Training, CSI Youth, Kerela
174. Shivali, University of Illinois,USA
175. Shoba Ramachandran, Books For Change, Bangalore
176. Shubha Mudgal, Musician, Delhi
177. Snehaprabha Mallick,Sc - St Village Welfare Dev. Yojana, Orissa
178. Sofia Khan, Advocate, Ahmedabad
179. Sohail Hashmi, Documentary Filmmaker
180. Sonia Jabber, Film Maker, Delhi
181. SP Udayakumar, South Asian Community Centre For Education And Research, Nagercoil
182. Stalin K., Filmmaker.
183. Subhendu Bhadra- Promise of India
184. Sujata Tiwari, Anticounterfieting, Mumbai
185. Suma Josson, Mumbai
186. Sunil Deshmukh36 Northwind Drstamford, Connecticut, USA 06903
187. Sunil Kumar Singh , Lok Manch, Aurangabad
188. Suresh Wasnik,Peace - Peoples Education Assn For Community And Environment, Karnataka
189. Swami Agnivesh
190. T.Jayaraman, Scientist, TIFR
191. Tarun Tejpal, Tehelka, Delhi
192. Than Singh
193. Thomas Pallithanam
194. Tk Ramachandran-Kerala
195. U. Radha Priyadarshini, Sabala, Kurnool
196. Uma Ashish Nandi
197. Vijay Pratap Singh , Social Activist, Delhi
198. Vimal Thorat, Ncdhr, Delhi
199. Vinay Kumar Dalit Bahujan Samaj
200. Vincent Manoharan, NCDHR, Hyderabad
201. Vishwanath, Judav, Jharkhand
202. Wilfred,INSAAF, Ahmedabad
203. Yunus Khimani, Professor, National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
204. Zubair Patel, Gujarati Muslim Association of America
INTOLERANT MODI —AWARD WAAPSI BRIGADE
1. Uday Prakash
2. Ashok Vajpeyi
3. Krishna Sobti
4. Mangalesh Dabral
5. Kashinath Singh
6. Rajesh Joshi
7. GN Devy
8. Nayantara Sahgal
9. Keki Daruwalla
10. Anil Joshi
11. Waryam Singh Sandhu
12. Surjit Patar
14. Gurbachan Bhullar
16. Baldev Singh
17. Darshan Butter
18. Ajmer Singh Aulakh
19. Mohan Bhandari
20. Nand Bhardwaj
22. Kum Veerbhadrappa
23. Rahamat Tarikere
24. Devanuru Mahadeva
25. Ghulam Nabi Khayal
26. Margoob Banihali
27. Munawwar Rana
28. Khaleel Mamoon
29. Sara Joseph
30. Homen Borgohain
31. Nirupama Borgohain
32. Katyayani Vidmahe
33. Chaman Lal
34. GN Ranganatha Rao
35. Ibrahim Afghan
36. Aman Sethi
37. Pargat Singh Satauj
38. M. Bhoopal Reddy
39. Mandakranta Sen
However, this list doesn't really capture the full punch of the campaign since those who returned their awards included many more than just awardees of the Akademi.
These included several filmmakers and artists as well. Some of these names were -
1. Arundhati Roy, National Award for Best Screenplay that she had won in 1989
2. Kundan Shah, who returned his National Award for the film Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron.
3. Saeed Mirza
4. Dibakar Banerjee
5. Anand Patwardhan
6. Dipankar Banerjee
7. Paresh Kamdar
8. Nishtha Jain
9. Kirti Nakhwa
10. Harshavardhan Kulkarni
11. Hari Nair
12. Rakesh Sharma
13. Indraneel Lahiri
14. Lipika Singh Darai
15. Vikrant Pawar
16. Rakesh Shukla
17. Prateek Vats
18. Cinematographer Virendra Saini
19. Ajay Raina
20. Cinematographer Ranjan Palit
21. Cinematographer Manoj Lobo
22. Filmmaker Tapan Bose
23. Filmmaker Sanjay Kak
24. Filmmaker Madhusree Dutta
25. Filmmaker Pradip Krishen
26. Vivek Sachidanand
27. PM Satheesh
28. Film editor Irene Dhar Malik
29. Cinematographer Satya Raj Nagpaul
30. Filmmaker Shriprakash
31. Cinematographer Sudhakar Reddy Yakkanti
32. Rafeeq Ellias
33. Filmmaker Amitabha Chakravarty
34. Maithil filmmaker Tarun Bharitiya
35. Documentary maker Anwar Jamal
36. Cinematographer Sudhir Palsane
37. Cinematographer Abhimanyu Dange
38. Filmmaker Manoj Nitharwal
PEOPLE WHO KNOW CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL AT SEA WILL VOUCH.. CAPTAIN IS THE TOP MOTIVATOR ON THIS PLANET..
THEY WILL CRY-- CAPTAIN HAS BEEN SENT AGAIN AND AGAIN TO THE WORST PERFORMING SHIPS OF THE FLEET ( FAILING EVERY INSPECTION ) AND HE WOULD CONVERT IT THE TOP PERFORMING SHIP IN JUST A MONTH...
EVERYTHING WAS SAME -- THE NEW CAPTAIN JUST TIDED UP THE CREW MORALE ..
HE MADE MEN BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES.. CAN DO -- CAN DO --
WILD PARTIES WERE PART OF IT-- VICTORY LAPS IN EXHILARATION REALLY ...
PEOPLE LIKE TEVEZ HAVE TO BE MOTIVATED -- CUNT MANCINI WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS...
LEADERS INSPIRE OTHERS.. LIKE HOW MARADONA WENT TO A SHIT ITALIAN CLUB NAMED NAPOLI AND TIDED IT UP..
THIS POST IS NOW CONTINUED TO PART 14, BELOW-
CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL