Saturday, November 5, 2011

KEENAN AND REUBEN KILLED FOR PROTESTING AGAINST EVE TEASING- CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL

My wife just told me not to blog about Keenan and Reuben case -- she knows I am a bit blunt while telling the truth -- but then I YAM WHAT I YAM. 

I cant make a shovel out of a spade.

The whole of India knows about this case, where two boys were stabbed to death at 11 PM on a fairly busy street at Mumbai.

So this news clip below is only for my foreign readers, who form 85% of my reader base.


###################
QUOTE:--
Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief minister Prithviraj Chavan on Friday assured action against the killers of murdered youths Keenan Santos and Reuben Fernandez for protesting against eve-teasing of their friends.

Assuring justice to the the family of Keenan and Reuben, Chavan said state will press for death penalty for the killers. "I deplore this act and condolences go out to the families," he said.

Talking to Keenan's family on a news channel, the CM assured of coming up with an eve-teasing law.

Meanwhile, Keenan's father thanked CM Chavan for reaching out the grieved families and urged him to graft a tough law against eve-teasing.

On Thursday, the Andheri metropolitan magistrate's court extended the police custody of the four accused by a day.

On October 20, Keenan Santos and Reuben Fernandes, along with five others, including three girls, had gone to the bar to have dinner and watch a cricket match on a giant screen put up there.

Keenan and Ruben were stabbed while resisting eve-teasing. 24-year-old Keenan died the same day in hospital and 28-yr-old Reuben died on Monday.

UNQUOTE:--
#################


The law has caught 21 young men in this case.  Out of which 4 are being touted for hanging.  There is tremendous pressure on the Indian Government to FAST TRACK this case-- and to bypass usual inquiry procedures to set an example.

I CONDEMN THIS MURDER.   

MY HEARTFELT SYMPATHIES TO THE BEREAVED FAMILY.   YOU CANT TAKE AN INNOCENT LIFE IN THIS MANNER .


To be frank to kill a man I don't need a knife, being trained in the Kalari martial arts system. A single blow given in blind rage will be 100% lethal-- and I usually walk away from situations where fools dare me to do my worst.

I am reminded of an similar incident which happened in my life at the age of 27 - today I am 55.  I was a Ship Captain , NOT yet married . 

Being a Captain means that I don't need any lecture on social responsibility . This happened in a cinema theatre next to Mumbai Gateway of India ( guess it is Regal ) for the 7 PM show. 

I was alone .

The Dress Circle section where I sat was chock a block , as the movie was a hit. In those days they would play some documentaries before the main movie started.

In front of me 6 seats were empty. Pretty soon 3 girls and 3 boys ( around 18 to 20 years old ) trooped in,  and sat in front of me.

From their dress code and their English speaking accent I knew they were the typical Bandra party--short frocks , bob hair cuts, signature French beards , cross chains, and Bandra slang. One of them had long dreadlocks like what our man Rueben Fernandes, used to sport before.

Suddenly a Mahatma Gandhi black and white documentary started.

Now Gandhiji is a soul who commands extreme respect in India.

In my previous blog about VAIKOM MUHAMMAD BASHEER I has mentioned that as a boy Basheer just touched Gandhiji's hand and became a revolutionary.

Gandhiji was hence my hero - like for 99% of Indians. The balance 1% who would respect someone in Italy or Saudi Arabia or Portugal more. 

Such people will sell our country's secrets for a few pieces of silver.

The Gandhiji documentary was grainy and with poor audio -- some old footage which I had never seen.  I was missing out on 20% of the proceedings as the " Bandra party " were in high spirits of extreme camaraderie. Why not, when I go with 5 of my friends , after a couple of beers,  I would also be in the same groove.

Today if you see something on your computer or DVD you can pause and rewind. I did not want to miss out a word of this documentary- so I most respectfully submitted to the girl right in front that they should be a bit quiet till the Gandhiji documentary is over-- just a matter of another 5 minutes.

She looked back, and saw a clean shaven chikoo sweet guy,  I was NOT a drunk unemployed evil looking smelly rowdie, "who stole water and electricity and did NOT pay taxes" .   I did NOT eve tease her , or even cast a lecherous eye.


And you know what this CHUTNEY MARY screams " SAD GUY, HE WANTS TO SEE GANDHI !" .

What else she said -- I wont mention here.  Cruel words are like nails, once driven, you can take them out--but the gaping holes remain for ever.

All the six of them burst into LOUD derisive laughter as if on cue.

May be they preferred to see the Pope, or a Portuguese soccer player or Elvis -- but I wanted to see the Father of our Nation , Gandhiji.

I could see that almost everybody around was now waiting for my reaction.

So I put both my feet on the shoulders of this mangy girl. My inner boots touching both her ears.

Immediately their boy dates got up and objected , a bit violently and loudly. For they wanted to be THE heroes for their gals.

In their Catholic system a boy and a girl has to find their own partners--like in the West. Their parents will NOT find a suitable bride/ groom for them.  ( the rest of India have arranged marriages ) .

And these young boys tend to take the chivalrous part a bit too far , on a date -- to earn falthu respect.

They leaned over , threatened me , and told me to take my legs off this "Gandhiji scoffing" girl's shoulders.

So I dared them to take my legs off themselves -- or even throw a punch.  If I was a weakling they would have slapped me around--  but here I was, any day tougher than Salman Khan.


Not a single onlooker came to the girl's rescue.

After a few pregnant moments I took my legs off her shoulders and said " One more word from you , ridiculing Gandhiji -- and I will put my legs right back .  Let us have some co-operation!"

That was it-- the remaining two hours went without incident.

Today when I look back , I did the wrong thing.  I will NOT do the same thing today.

To a person who did not know what transpired , yes I was an evil eve teaser!.  How dare he keep his shoes on a young girl's face.

To my level headed wife ( I told her this story during our honeymoon ) , Madame Chutney Mary deserved it.

I  know 100% what would have happened if the three guys had thrown a punch. Definitely I would exploded and pasted all the three of them in 30 seconds, probably busting their collar bones and sternums--

And may be I would have been in jail -- still a bachelor, without a job, without friends --

--- a loser in life !


Digression:   One of my good Goan Roman Catholic Chief Officers' had told me long time ago -- Australia had opened out a free immigration office at Bandra Mumbai for one single day , and the queue was miles long. He said almost all his friends and even his own relatives were standing in this queue.   So much for patriotism and loving your own country.   He said " I felt like loading all of them on a ship and throwing them overboard off the coast of Australia , so that they could swim ashore like rats. There were some hardcore shameless young lesbians too in this line -- probably eager to come out of the closet and have fun in AUSTRAYYLYAAR"

This reminds me of a joke--and that needs me to digress and go off tangent for a while.

QUESTION: Why did two sisters fight in Australia?
ANSWER:  Coz they were both DAAYTING the same guy!!



I wonder if anybody is entitled to extreme reactions , on the cause of patriotism.

Being a ship captain, I am also a cultural ambassador of India. This is NOT part of my job description, but then this is what we were trained to be on our training ship which had 250 cadets.

I am reminded of an incident 28 years ago. My ship was going to Felixstowe ( near London ) -- a busy private container port.

The pilot points to the gantry crane operator and tells me " Captain, do you know that that crane driver earns more than the President of your country?"

Needless harsh words.


These crane drivers get speed money for the number of containers they load in an hour. So on the days there is a EPL soccer match, they work like crazy, banging containers here and there and earn good money.

So the English Pilot was definitely right. He spoke the truth. But then our president has a garden ( Mogul gardens ). There are 800 gardeners, 50 of them to shoo away errant birds. I decided it was NOT worth , to be objective with this mangy Pilot.

So I replied " So fuckin' what?  I know a WHORE in Mumbai who earns more money than what your British Prime Minister at Downing street 10 ( this door opens out into the street --TEE HEE ) earns in one whole year - in one single hour!"

The Pilot sulked till he left my ship.

Note: On my ship, I am fair.  I see who provoked first, AND TO WHAT EXTENT?.

Who got physical first.

Who drew first blood

Who was at the receiving end of the fight is secondary- as the tougher man wins, everytime. 

However murder is murder-- you just cant take a God given life --unless you are in the army!

Now on the other hand--

Keenan was an out of work, cook --you can call a cook a "chef" and white wash him. Or you can call the accused  barber, a "hair dresser"-- for the matter.

Reuben at the ripe age of 29 was unemployed and his pictures showing him in dreadlocks ( in India of all the places ) is now withdrawn from all TV shows . 

The media has repeatedly painted all over that some of the assailants were unemployed--which is such a shame shame crime in India, right?.

Why do selective reporting? If a couple of assailants were unemployed-- what about the assailed?

As per Keenan's girlfriend Priyanka ( 19 ) it was Avinash Solanki who got physical first-- he slapped Rana the eve teaser.  If at all somebody deserves a bravery award-- it must be this man. Not the others in the gang who kept their skins safe.

If I am getting attacked with a knife in a lonely street - I know that my wife is NOT gonna watch quietly-- she will kick ass and she will kick them good-- she wont mind getting stabbed !

You must ponder-- are all these fair weather friends ?

Keenan and Reuben and gang used to be at Amroli bar " as a ritual " every alternate day, (all this is on video clips of a National Network TV all over the internet ) -- as per Priyanka, who may be a bit naive and got carried away by emotion into giving such damning information.

How many parents will allow their grown up daughters to be in a bar at unearthly hours -- we will NOT be fooled into believing there was a cricket match every alternate day? 

I have two sons --no daughters. If my imaginary daughter goes to Amroli bar every alternate day -- then what type of father am I?  What type of upbringing is goin' on ?

Sorry-- I dont agree with Alyque Padamsee who said on national TV that Keenan's father Valerian must be given a National Bravery Award-- for telling on TV that " My heart is glad and I am willing to sacrifice many more sons to curb eve-teasing". 

Since when have we started giving bravery awards for talking big on TV ?--shall we start off with our army and police?



Above is the picture used all over - to show how much this duo loved life. Yeah--one with pig sausages and other with beer.  Well this is NO yellow hate speech -- just tellin' a fact. We live in India --NOT Brazil or Portugal.

Now let me digress-

Really men are such pigs-- such lechs -- they all need to be castrated , right?


No prizes for spotting this glorious ass below -- it belongs to a world champion-- hint MH.


Girls who wear tights like this in India, know when to raise their hands to adjust their hair, and show off their camel toe ( reserved for handsome guys only )-- or let the pallu of the low waist saree fall.



                           
On second thoughts, it is better to BOBITT all of the lecherous men on this planet who prey on innocent, angelic babes in the woods, right?

There must be a law where a woman wearing falsies, and full of silicon , can name and shame a decent man as eve teaser and get him hanged, --probably a tougher law that the Indian dowry harrasment laws , where a man can be arrested on the basis of just a complaint from a Big Boss 5 , Pooja Mishra prototype..

And of course , all bride burnings in India with Kerosene dousing, was done by cruel, father-in-laws, NOT sweet sati savirti Bharatiya Nari mother-in-laws, right?

All female infanticides in India , were done by men , right?

All adultry on this planet is fault of men alone , right?

Ever noticed that women who complain most about sexual harrassment on TV , are all revoltingly UGLY?

If a girl pumped up with silicon ( or a padded bra - aaaha--ring a bell? ) wears a plunging neckline and pretends to talk on mobile phone outside the gates of a men's hostel, using her perepheral vision, is so cute -- then a boy with a decoy banana or a cock sock inside his jeans standing outside a women's hostel , is a SICK pervert who must be castrated el pronto , right? Why double standards?

Our role models must be ugly Mayawati types, who declared a honest DIG of Police mad , dragged him away in full uniform in front of national TV cameras , and put him in a asylum --right?

-- or our sulking Bong Express , the bottomless enigma, (who will look good in a T shirt stating NEXT MOOD SWING IN FIVE MINUTES)  -- who storms into a police station and gets her goons released, insulting the nation's constitution.

Like ANGELIC Pooja Mishra of Big Boss 5 would scream -- SPARE ME! Pity the fall guy who marries her!

###############

Punch into Google search SAILORS DO CRY- VADAKAYIL

It is the true story of my handsome colleague, who slit his wrists 3 times , unable to handle the diabolical games of his wife. 

After 2 years of marriage , she left him for a film producer who promised to make her a Bollywood actress, and she was indeed beautiful. 

She forced him to sign the divorce papers , as soon as he landed up in his house after a hard contract on a ship.  The previous 2 contracts she sailed with him on the ship.  He was removing his shoes , after touching his mother's feet , when she thrust the divorce papers before him- -and commanded him " Sign here!" . 

When he tried to reason with her , as they dated for 6 years before marriage, she threatened to throw his mother in jail for dowry harrassment and attempted bride burning.  She had it all worked out, with the rich film producer's connivance.  

Later , after 14 months , she came back grovelling, and asked him to remarry her -- the producer just USED her from all 3 orifices for a year -- if you know what I mean.. 

My friend had just recovered from depression . He showed her the three scars on his wrist and asked her " What would you do , if you were in my place".   

Men don't go on TV and tell such sob stories. 

Or maybe "mental whip lashes" are less painful than "bottom FUCKIN' pinching" !!

Why is it that all hate shrew mother-in-laws?   Father -in-laws are loved and respected all over the world for his large heartedness and understanding !! pray?



Let me end with a joke:--

A man in a train looked up at the top berth on the opposite side , on which a gorgeous woman had just climbed up to sleep.

She first removes her wig, and he noticed that she is nearly bald.

Then she removes her false eye lashes.

Next she removes her false breasts.


Then she removes all her make up, using a cleanser.  She does NOT look gorgeous any more.

And then to his utter shock, she unscrews her false leg and stows it in her bag.

The woman saw him looking, got wild and hissed viciously " What the fuck do you want?"

The man says" You know what I want. Unscrew it and throw it down !"



CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL
..

24 comments:

  1. Capt, would you say the same thing if the boy was your son? I have been to India, dressed from head to toe on my way to a temple and the comments passed would, make it seem like I was half nude and on my way to a bar. Point is it is a democracy and everybody has a right to live as they please, if it doesn't harm anybody, freedom of choice, speech and religion. For me leaving India was a simple choice, I live a simple life, I like to cook, hike, do yoga, drink coffee (no starbucks) by myself if I please. I don't like the hassle of being constantly reminded I am a woman and therefore a liability. Men in India need to respect women, no wonder there were millions of female fetuses (babies) killed in the past decade alone. I am not saying woman don't get raped here but atleast I can walk to the library without being whistled at or go by myself for a bicycle ride without having my bottom pinched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi aaina,

    you need to read my post ADAM VERSUS EVE, THE BATTLE OF THE SEXES- VADAKAYIL.

    ask good looking men what diabolical MENTAL games sati-savitri indian bharatiya naari women , moth married and unmarried-- are capable of playing.

    at least the white woman is not a hypocrite. she is NOT afraid of social stigma.

    i hope you understand the difference between MENTAL games and PHYSICAL games. the former leaves permanent scars.

    i never give a plain girl even a genuine compliment--for she will haul me over the coals for sexual harrassment. on the contrary a genuine compliment to an attractive girl always extracts a sweet THANK YOU.

    you must watch BIG BOSS season 5 on colors channel to see MENTAL games.

    i can write a 1000 pages of naked truth , on this subject-- let it be!

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Capt,
    I dont watch TV much and don't have desi channels.
    I agree a lot of women are shrewd and evil but does it make it ok for men to treat them like they do. A genuine compliment is always appreciated now if you whistled and pinched the woman bottom while telling her she is gorgeous ..not so much. I like the comment on the prime minister making less than the crane operator. good comeback. For instance what if your wife is out shopping for groceries and gets eve teased is that acceptable? men in India and middle east do not give women basic human rights like living free.isn't big boss scripted to make good television? i mean they wouldn't put someone who doesn't make an ass of themselves on national TV, its all about the ratings. having said that I will also say sometimes, women are their own worst enemies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,

    i have asked many women point blank " why do you dress up so provocatively -- half your goodies are out ? why do you put on so much of make up and perfume ? "

    the answer i get is always the same A , while the truth is always the same B .

    i am sure everybody man and woman , knows what B is.

    like i said in my blog , every womens magazine gives 50% space to --

    1) why men are such pigs
    2) how to attract such a pig.

    if a man visits a brothel, it is like going for a crap for release.

    when a sati savitri woman keeps doing MENTAL copulation on the street with every good looking hunk, and closes her eyes and dreams of some one else when her own husband makes love to her -- well-- well--

    i suggest next time you ask one of your HONEST married indian women friends , why she keeps her eyes shut when her husband makes love to her.

    at least a man does not do that.

    any women who gets groped , if she turns around and hisses " next time i will expose and disgrace you " -- it will be a total idiot male who will do it again. she does not need to know kung fu.

    but if she keeps quiet, enjoys the moment, later gets a guilty complex and startes bitching -- well-- well--

    laws of mathematics states every act of sex, unless it is rape is 50-50.

    i am a good looking guy -- i know what SLEAZY AND DIABOLICAL MENTAL games women from the age of 13 to 60 are capable of --

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Capt sahab I agree with your views about the Bandraites. While I worked in Mumbai, the college going crowd never spoke in Marathi/Hindi, and the starting of the conversation invariably started with "Dude...". The worst part is even the Hindu ones towed that line, probably the College culture now adays is like that. I mean I too listen rock/hip-hop, but I also like the good old Kishore/Rafi. But the young ones are totally into the head banging. Once I saw a TV show where the TV guys randomly picked students at the college campus and asked the birth date of Gandhi, who is the father of the nation etc etc and the reply was "C'mon dude get a life", "loser" etc etc. It seemed the question offended the youngsters and drove them crazy. The point is most of these guys were studying accountancy, so it can be assumed that these guys were the back banchers and utter failures at studies and reason is obvious. The other point is some of the guys who come from well to do families end up in US universities studying for higher degress probably not on scholarship. India being a country with 80% poor, the Mumbai scene is a bubble with people living a completely diff lifestyle. And once these 'MTV generation' clash with the local marathi/hindi thugs, the comments "F***OFF" /"Dude..get a life" pisses the local thugs off their limits and the bubble breaks. This is typical Clash of Civilization and can be a subject of research for the sociologists.

    -kumar

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi kumar,

    in 1978 my ship ( a VLCC ) dry docked at Lisnave, Portugal.

    A Goan guy ( Portuguese immigrant citizen ) used to come on our ship to eat in the evenings. I was 2nd mate, and once i gave him a couple of beers, for i felt he was a good man.

    after some time he started crying, and he spilled the truth, about the so called land of milk and honey. he was treated like a leper there.

    so my good Goan Roman catholic Chief officer was telling me this.

    His batch mate ( also a 3 striper on a ship earning good money) staying at Bandra too , got immigration to australia. he was shutting up shop , saying goodbye to India.

    every day he and his young 19 year wife used to disappear somewhere, for a few hours.

    one day the truth came out. Both were learning TRUCK DRIVING, to get a heavy vehicle licence, to get a easy job as soon as they reach there.

    these pickle johns and chutney marys , prefer to be third class citizens there in GORA LAND and dont mind being truck drivers ,cooks and waiters. you go to Mc Donalds and see them cleaning toilets.

    so what, it is a gora toilet right? gora shit does not smell, right?


    and the best part -- both of them looked like adivasis , definitely not brown sabib and memsahib.

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very true Capt Sahab. While I was in Tianjin, China for 3 years, being a bachelor with no intention to cook dinner, I used to go to an Indian restaurant for Dinner, I found out that a Bengali gentleman is coming with his wife on week ends. One day through the Manager, I got introduced and found that the Bengali Gentleman was from Calcutta and he was in Tianjin for last 30 years and he was the first Indian in the Town. He also had a house in Japan and he primarily worked in the Iron Ore/Coal chartering business and so he had an office and house in Japan too. So one day I asked him if after 30 years of Chinese/Japanese life if he still maintains/owns an Indian Passport?? And his answer was which I remember correctly was "India is our motherland, and how you can you ever change your Mother??"

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi kumar,

    talking about mothers--

    nearly 2 decades ago, i had a jamaican 2nd mate on my ship.

    i was interested in this boy as he was very intelligent ( we love to look down on blacks , right?) .

    during this process of mentoring, i made him realise the wisdom in marrying his live in girlfriend, with whom he had produced 3 lovely children.

    -- and then i gave him french leave, he went home got married and came back and joined same ship.

    having found sudden happiness in his life, he told me a lot of secrets about how the society of jamaica works.

    he told me that hardly any jamaican crew on my ship knew who their fathers were. they all knew who their mothers were.

    there was a sect, whose men tasted the first fruits of their own daughers ( cant name it here ).

    he said if USA opens out free immigation , the last man in jamaica will have to put off the lights -- pretty same the condition of bandra D party.

    i plan to write a book on pseudo indians-- whose heart beats for the flags of portugal and england.

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Captain,

    In Catholics we also have arranged marriages our Parents wants that there children are happily married like every parent.I had a arranged marriage.

    Thanks.


    ReplyDelete
  10. hi francis,

    i do not mind , if my 2 sons have love marriages.

    my elder son in usa, goes to las vegas every weekend to gamble -- he is not a gambler.

    he attends rave parties ( no drugs allowed ) in usa, and there is a designated sober friend to drive back home, and his mobile is on vibratory mode. he goes there for the music and dance.

    he is in the R&D division of computers and needs stress release. or he cannot be creative.

    he is very transparent, and gives his mother a blow by blow account. we have brought him up well.

    but-- if it was my daughter-- i will NOT give him permission to go to vegas, or attend a rave party.

    my sisters had to return back home before sunset.

    my 2nd sister was chosen for the keral state atheletic camp ( 100 metres sprint ),which has high standards. but my father did not allow. our family was conservative.

    a manglorean lobo is different from a goan lobo.

    the reason you can find in PORTUGUESE INQUISITION IN GOA FRANCIS XAVIER- VADAKAYIL.

    by the way i am NOT picking on goan christians. i have just told the truth and my perspective.

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you can convince your son to come back to India, India needs bright minds in fields of research rather than a capitalist country like USA,

      I have had to beg for H1b while I am so much more qualified than any american in USA that is the american ego, now I regret having spent a portion of mu life abroad even I am in R&D, brought up in traditional hindu family but being a man with values in US, I could not get sleep without drinking every day before sleep (I never touched alcohol in India), now I have tendered resignation have but company is not ready to let me go yet because of contractual obligations, understood value of Indian culture and values, as compared to US, have seen kids from slums top IIT in India but in US no chance of a poor or middle class kid will get into MIT or Stanford, need to do something back in India rather than build US IT infrastructure , let me know if you want to start something in India can try doing something in JNCASR or other research institutes in India.

      We need to get rid of the firang waitress what is her capability as compared to any one of the poor kids In India who study Engineering on less than 2 meals a day???
      India's Engineering college students can easily be motivated, Have to pay back my due to my motherland ready to violate contract and return. many lives have been spent in giving India its freedom lets ensure their sacrifices have not gone in vain.

      We shall not let the sacrifices of our freedom fighters go down the drain they knew that we are more capable than the westerners, their dream was to show to the west that all their sense of entitlement and achievement were but an illusion as compared to an Indians intellectual capability

      ""I have told you over and over again that I do not acknowledge the authority of the Court, You can do whatever you like. I do not mind at all. You can pass sentence of death on me. I do not care. You white people are all-powerful now, but, remember, it shall have our turn in the time to come, when we can do what we like."Madan Lal Dhingra(UK Mechanical Engineer) before bieng executed in UK

      Jai Hind

      Delete
  11. STOP PRESS :

    THE WANNABE GORA GAANDS OF INDIA -- THE PATHETIC PICKLE JOHNS AND THE CHUTNEY MARYs ARE BUSY APING THE WEST -- AND ARE DOING THE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE .

    THEN THEY PUT THEIR PICTURES IN FACE BOOK AND HOPE TO SECURE LIKE CLICKS -TO MAKE THEIR FRIENDS FEEL JEALOUS .

    i ask them--how many of you pea-brained people know the seriousness of this killer disease called amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS ?

    this disease is the precursor of variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease-- as the INCUBATION PERIOD is not yet over .

    40 years ago there was nothing called Alzheimer’s .

    all this started due to the GREED of the white man to have cheap beef . they fed non-veg stuff to their herbivorous cows .

    punch into google search -
    SHOCKING LEGACY OF MAD COW DISEASE VADAKAYIL .

    do the wannabe gora gaands have any idea how much the patients of ALS or Lou Gehrig’s Disease suffer ?-- how much grief it bring to the loved ones ?

    is there anything called respect ?

    Just because some white billionaires did photo fu#kin' op of getting ice poured over their head?-- you want to ape these insensitive idiots ?

    super rich celebrities are doing the challenge without actually donating any money . hey i'm rich and could donate a hundred thousand dollars but instead I’m going to pour this bucket of ice on me instead - so fu#k you folks !

    if you really cared for people suffering from ALS , you will donate instead of getting CHOOTIYA FAYADA out of all this .

    True charity means giving with NO strings attached, not “raising awareness” while earning FALTHU praise -- while you giggle about how cold the water was !!

    WATCH OUT FOR VARIANT CREUTZFELDT JACOB DISEASE --

    cutting through this ice bucket challenge bulls#it-- FOR THE CHICKENS WILL COME HOME TO ROOST , SOON !

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anjali Anand

    September 13, 2014 at 8:04 PM
    http://www.thenewsminute.com/side_headlines/29

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    ###################
    Capt. Ajit Vadakayil
    September 13, 2014 at 11:23 PM
    hi aa,

    then you must eves drop at an army officers wives kitty party.

    it gives PMS women ZE KICKS !

    when my wife sailed with me ( for 9 years ) she kept away from on board wives meets -- for she is the senior most BURRA MEMSAHIB --the old man's wife --

    for there will be bitching --

    north vs south
    senior officers vs junior officers
    navigating executive vs engineers
    BLAH BLAH FU#KIN' BLAH

    every which way.

    really are PMS women fit to be leaders --especially the childless frustrated variety.

    MOTHERHOOD TEACHES LOVE, FAIRNESS, GRATITUDE, TOLERANCE , MATURITY etc .

    have you seen these middle aged ugly childless PMS women who come on prime time TV and bitch ?

    it is a VERY bad gnawing the innards feeling --- that you have missed the bus , you cannot have children --

    --and your blood line which carried forward for thousand and thousands of years FINALLY terminates with your miserable life.

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  13. STOP PRESS :

    ALL ZIONIST COMPANIES, LIKE FACEBOOK , WILL NOW OFFER FEMALE EGG FREEZING OPTIONS .

    THIS IS TO GIVE INCENTIVES TO FEMALE EMPLOYEES TO MARRY LATE IN LIFE , LIVE IN WITH MULTIPLE SEX PARTNERS , OR EVEN GO FOR LESBIANISM , BASCALLY A ULTERIOR MOTIVED DEPOPULATION MEASURE .

    WESTERN WOMEN ARE SO KEEN TO HAVE MULTIPLE ORGASMS FROM MULTIPLE PARTNERS, PERVERTED SEX TOYS OR ORAL SEX WITH STRANGERS , THAT THEY NEGLECT THEIR FERTILITY BIOLOGICAL CLOCK IS RUNNING DOWN .

    TODAY MOST OF THE CAREER WOMEN IN THE WEST GO FOR IVF AS THEY ARE NOT FERTILE .

    THEY HAVE VULGAR PLAY PENS BETWEEN THEIR LEGS AND NOT A DIVINE NURSERY .

    WHEN A WOMAN CANNOT REPRODUCE AS PER GODs WILL- SHE IS NO LONGER FEMININE .

    So these IMMORAL zionist companies now will pay for elective egg freezing for female employees, a process by which women surgically preserve healthy eggs on ice until they’re ready to become parents, at which point they begin the process of in vitro fertilization .

    TAKE THIS FROM A PERCEPTIVE MAN , CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL, NEVER MIND WHAT THE PAID UP STOOGE DOCTORS SAY -

    the doctors will typically recommend women freeze at least 18 eggs , which often requires two rounds of the procedure . There’s ABSOLUTELY ZILCH guarantee that the eggs will lead to successful pregnancy when they are implanted via IVF few years later .

    Very soon these Zionist companies will hold Tupperware / Amway type female holding egg freezing parties to hear about it, with champagne flowing . Insurance companies will milk these STUPID women .

    WHY IS THE JEALOUS WEST TYING TO TARGET THE INDIAN KHAPS ?

    Because Khaps ENSURE high fertility and male off springs by early marriages and SELECTIVE Y CHROMOSOME selections ?

    The modern doctors are NOT perceptive enough to understand the post below, which our ancient Maharishis figures out by a GOTRA system .

    Punch into Google search-
    GOTRA SYSTEM , KHAP RULES , Y CHROMOSOME , DNA , GENETIC BIRTH DEFECTS VADAKAYIL .

    CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL SAYS , THERE IS NO FEMALE INFANTICIDE IN INDIA . THIS IS A IMMORAL LIE BY THE JEALOUS WEST .

    THIS IS ABOUT UNDERSTANDING THE FEMALE HORMONES AND Y CHROMOSOMES .

    All these EGG BANK babies on ice , will have mental defects and will be Alzheimer zombies by the age of 60 .

    Now see the fun, pretty soon all will repeat what I have said above , without credits .

    Capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sir, Do you think that male objectification in the media should be discouraged? Showing shirtless hunks all the time in movies have effects on women. Is is also intentionally done by foreign funded media? Just like female objectification have effects on men, in the same way male objectification has also same effects on women.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Capt. Ajit Vadakayil
    November 6, 2014 at 2:44 PM
    THE RAYMOND TATTU MAN-

    WHO SITS AT HOME TO BABY SIT

    HIS EMPOWERED BRAVE HEART CHUTNEY MARY WIFE EARNS THE BREAD , WEARS THE PANTS,

    -- AND HAS SEX IN HER OFFICE ROOM , SHE WILL NOT EVEN SPARE THE SMELLY PEON !

    JIYO RAAJA JIYO !

    TATTU HO TOH AISA !

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    ##########################
    Capt. Ajit Vadakayil
    November 6, 2014 at 3:03 PM
    STOP PRESS:

    HAVELLs APPLIANCES FOR THE EMPOWERED BRAVEHEART WOMAN .

    HER MARRIAGE IS PLASTIC AS SHE HAS TO DO NAG NAG NAG – YET SHE HAS ENDLESS EXPECTATIONS .

    MIND YOU, THERE IS NO PARTNERSHIP , ONLY A FEMALE DICTATOR

    WHOLE DAY THIS BATTLE AXE SHREW DEMEANS HER HUSBAND --

    BLAMES HIM FOR EVERYTHING, MAKES HIM FEEL STUPID--

    COMMANDEERS AND GIVES FOUL ULTIMATUMS, HAS HIGH OCTAVE TRUTH FINDING EXERCISES WHERE SHE ALWAYS WINS---

    SWEATS THE SMALL STUFF HER EYES FIXED ON THE REAR VIEW MIRROR OF LIFE--

    CAN NEVER COME TO TELESCOPE MODE BEING STUCK IN THE TUNNEL VISION MICROSCOPIC MODE---

    HER PEA BRAINED MANN MANDIR KA MAP IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE REAL TERRAIN ALWAYS ---

    SHE IS UNABLE TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN ACTION AND REACTION --

    SHE MUST REOPEN HEALED WOUNDS EVERY HOUR , AND SHIFT GOAL POSTS --

    THROWS A DART AND PUTS CIRCLES AROUND IT--

    ADDICTED TO FALTHU TEARFUL SELF PITY--

    STUCK IN THE FUCKING MOMENT -

    AND AS THE CHERRY ON TOP OF THIS PILE OF SHIT-- SHE LOOKS AS SEXUALLY APPETIZING AS A DROWNED MAGOTTED CAT .

    PTHEEOOOYYYY !

    HAVEL’S EMPOWERED BRAVEHEART WOMAN FOR YOU !

    HAVELL BRAND LONDIYA MAAGTHA HAI KYA ?

    LELO BHAI, SASTE MEIN - CHAAR ANNE KA DUS !!

    CHOONA LAGAAKE !

    Capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi pr,

    let me teach you some PERCEPTION.

    if i had a daughter i would be delighted to give her dowry.

    it will be a gift from a father to his DARLING DAUGHTER.

    it is NOT a gift to the person she marries .

    it is the white invader who converted this practice to a DEMAND FROM THE SON-IN-LAW.

    IF A BRIDE GROOM DEMANDS THE MOON, TELL HIM TO FU#K OFF !

    IN MANY CULTURES ONCE A DAUGHTER IS GIVEN DOWRY , SHE GOES NOT INHERIT THE FAMILY BUSINESS -- AS IT GOES TO THE SONS- THE BLOOD LINE .

    the anti-dowry law has been misused.


    Punch into Google search -
    SAILORS DO CRY VADAKAYIL.

    It is the true story of my handsome Punjabi colleague, who slit his wrists 3 times , unable to handle the diabolical games of his wife.

    After 2 years of marriage , she left him for a film producer who promised to make her a Bollywood actress, and she was indeed beautiful.

    She forced him to sign the divorce papers , as soon as he landed up in his house after a hard contract on a ship. The previous 2 contracts she sailed with him on the ship. He was removing his shoes , after touching his mother's feet , when she thrust the divorce papers before him- -and commanded him " Sign here!" .

    When he tried to reason with her , as they dated for 6 years before marriage, she threatened to throw his mother in jail for dowry harrassment and attempted bride burning. She had it all worked out, with the rich film producer's connivance.

    Later , after 14 months , she came back grovelling, and asked him to remarry her -- the producer just USED her from all 3 orifices for a year -- if you know what I mean..

    My friend had just recovered from depression . He showed her the three scars on his wrist and asked her " What would you do , if you were in my place".

    Men don't go on TV and tell such sob stories.

    Women falsely implicate their husbands and in-laws for various other reasons. If the allegations turn out to be false, the case gets closed.

    There must be SEVERE reverse punishment -like FALSE DEFAMATION CASES.

    Things will change !

    Now the Supreme Court had directed the police “not to automatically arrest when a case under Section 498A of IPC (dowry harassment) is registered but to satisfy themselves about the necessity for arrest under the parameters laid down flowing from Section 41 of Criminal Procedure Code.”

    It is the wife troubling her husband . She wants to relax and let servants do all the work, while he is slogging his ass off. -- the Act was being increasingly used to harass in-laws.

    ALL THESE DOWRY ACTS TILTED TO FAVOUR THE WOMEN WERE CREATED BY FOREIGN FUNDED NEW WORLD ORDER STOOGES IN THE FORM ON WOMEN COMMISSIONS.

    the jealous west wants the Indian family system to collapse .

    CHECK OUT OUR CRYING SUPER STAR !

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJasjg1Robg


    The BENAMI media had been telling VULGAR AND IMMORAL LIES - that the distorted the sex ratio of India (940 females per thousand males has given rise to female foeticide.

    Dowry became prohibited by law in 1961 with the purpose of prohibiting the demanding, giving and taking of dowry. Although providing dowry is illegal, it is still common in many parts of India.

    The BENAMI media has LIED that dowry is the prime cause of violence against women in India.

    When a woman commits suicide her parents claim that she was harassed for dowry .

    The waitress introduced the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act 2005-- this made MAN the culprit always.

    ALMOST 70% OF THE DOWRY COMPLAINTS ARE FALSE -JUST USED TO SCREW THE MAN BY IN LAWS -- SO SAYS CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL

    CONTINUED TO 2-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CONTINUED FROM 1-

      our constitution does NOT allow tilted playing fields for the female gender -- our judiciary is USELESS.

      the white invader termed DOWRY as an evil like SATI.

      SATI never exited in India till the white invader came.

      Since thousands of years dowry has been a method of fair distribution of parental / ancestral wealth / inheritance amongst the children.

      SONS ALWAYS INHERITED FIXED IMMOVABLE ASSETS LIKE LAND, HOUSES, BUSINESS.

      To avoid inbreeding, and to diversify the Y CHROMOSOME gene-pool, marriages were often arranged with families outside the immediate vicinity.

      Mobile wealth was given to the daughters of the family, as it was impossible to remotely manage land holdings in those days. Sons were suppose to create wealth from the land / farms given to them in inheritance.

      In MOST communities, some of this IMMOVABLE wealth was given to the daughter when she gave birth to a baby . This ensured family wealth went to the bloodline .

      Usually, birth of the first child was a sign that the couple had cemented their relationship and would not split up any time soon.

      90% of the time it is the women who are more insistent on having male children than female. Main reason being, in the event of husband's death, a woman could reasonably ask her son to financially support her. She cannot easily insist on the same level of support from her son-in-law.

      In a patriarchal society, all inheritance is passed down the male line. Hence the need to have sons.

      In a matriarchal society ( NORTH KERALA ) , all inheritance is passed down the female line. They have the same issues - its just reverse !

      In today's day and age, concept of mobile and immobile wealth has changed totally, and hence its no longer possible to pass on inheritance in the old ways. Technology have transformed the concept of "wealth".

      Women should insist on marrying only those men who have the courage of their conviction to say "NO" to dowry.

      As per Sanatana Dharma there is NO dowry. There is NOTHING mentioned in our scriptures.

      WE INDIANS HEARD OF DOWRY ONLY AFTER THE WHITE INVADER CAME TO INDIA AND CREATED FAKE MUTTS.

      As per ancient Vedic rites, the groom and the bride are to fast on the day of their wedding, so that they may concentrate on the spiritual meanings of the marriage commitments and NOT succumb to LUST

      During child marriage ( NO sex ) a LAND surety was exchanged to that the party who breaks the commitment loses it .
      Displacing men in the traditional role of providers destabilizes the family. To protect their monopoly of credit and wealth, the Rothschild agents are instituting a world police state ("world government") using the bogus 9-11 attack and endless war they trigger and as a pretext.

      If you read the BENAMI media , every day there is a brainwashing post on SEX and LUST mostly brainwashing women. Big Brother is jealous that India has the lowest divorce percentage on this planet.

      All this has NOTHING to do with the Indian social fabric. Women are exhorted that self-fulfillment lies in career success and not husband and family. "The social rewards of holding down a job are critical to one's sense of dignity and self worth”.

      Many women in India have become schizophrenic as they attempt to reconcile their natural motherly instincts with constant exhortations to do the opposite.

      In most foreign funded Indian TV channels a woman anchor will lose her job is she wears sindoor, bindi or a mangalsutra.

      The pornographic revolution in the 1960s was supported by the U.S. Supreme Court, lobbied by Zionists. The 1st Amendment was originally meant to cover only political speech, but the court ruled that it protected depravity and sexual smut too.

      Is it by chance that Muslim sugar daddy and NWO stooge Mahesh Bhatt went on the sets of BIGG BOSS and made a porn star Sunny Leone ( with a Jewish husband ) an Indian icon?

      Capt ajit vadakayil
      ..

      Delete
  17. SUBJECTS: 7 nasty, bitchy, mean girls of office . ################ OODHAAR ! HOLD IT !! what about the paranoid schizophrenic girls, what about the PMS hormone whacked PMS women ? Have you seen the nagging types who can only focus on what a person is not doing, because of a negative focus . Have you seen women bosses nagging at the work place? - the vicious verbal abuses, the demeaning talk, the blame game, the one upmanship, the personal attacks, the immoral manipulations, the need to make the junior male feel stupid and even the need to make a more attractive junior female feel unwelcome ? Does anybody know of the heartache rising out of vulgar ultimatums, the endless pestering- nay- hectoring - the negative and destructive emotions such as vitriolic censure, anger, condemnation- just because of women bosses who commandeer support -- These battle axes , who make rules for rules sake , sweat the ridiculously small stuff , who must dive off the deep end and get into high octave truth finding exercises, crude ego powered strategies -- just to get personally centered - -- - these PMS types force their junior men to eat crow just because they are in a groove of obesity, water retention, headaches, mood swings, cramping and aggression, just because she does NOT know what to do next ? . Have you checked out our female Indian politicians ( like the great Bomg artist and the akka badan pe surma Kaali builder of self statues ) who do NOT have children, who are so misanthropic -- that they have chips on their shoulders and cannot get sleep unless they have a win-lose confrontation daily ? These pathetic women bosses are always in tunnel vison , microscope mode . Getting into the telescope mode to see the big picture is beyond her hare brained mental faculty, which gets its input from mindless chess board logic . SHE WANTS PORIBORTHAN EL PRONTO AND CONSIDERS HER BULLSH#T MAP MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE TERRAIN ! To support her mindless map , she will shift goal posts, re-arrange blind sectors in her radar on the spot . - the shrew must wax indignant, open past baggage strew sordid things around , reopen healed wounds- only to get the upper hand ,and live in it , and never to draw healing lessons , to solve a problem or to reach a target . She will blow hot and then blow cold- from hissing to high pitched yodeling and melodrama to sullen silence , like how dentists pries your teeth out with a to and fro movement. She is addicted to self pity and gets stuck in that moment. She burns all her energy in sustaining her falthu ego and then gets pooped! PHUSSSSSS !. And boy, if she starts crying , you stand to lose your job . What about the ones who have bl0wn and scr#wed they way to the top and know nothing of the job at hand ? Have you seen the way the foul mouthed EMPOWERED BRAVEHEARTS behave in BIGG BOSS and MTV Roadies ? capt ajit vadakayil .

    ReplyDelete
  18. SUBJECT : Indian couples have less sex?
    ##################################

    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/man-woman/Indian-couples-have-less-sex/articleshow/9943548.cms

    THE INDIAN COUPLE IS BONDED BY LOVE . . .
    THEIR DECADENT WESTERN COUNTERPART IS BOUND BY LUST . . .

    The bharatiya naari gives herself in gratitude to her to her husband and children and is fulfilled by seeing them thrive and receiving their love, respect and gratitude.
    . .

    Indian men instinctively protect their women and will even sacrifice their lives in this process, the way it is programmed in his DNA. . . . .

    Sex is the symbol of this exclusive divine bond meant to procreate rather than for pleasure . . .. . Orgasm from LOVE ( and not LUST ) electrically charges healthy sperm , and hence the off spring will NOT be a depraved homosexual .. . . ..

    In contrast ,the western woman have nothing left to exchange for love but sex. Thus, many are unnaturally obsessed with appearance , putting plastic inside their bodies and pathetically give their bodies to all and sundry. . . .

    Displacing men in the traditional role of providers destabilizes the family. ...The new world order uses BENAMI Indian media for foul propaganda , that women are exhorted that self-fulfillment lies in career success and not husband and family . . .

    Many women in India have become schizophrenic as they attempt to reconcile their natural motherly instincts with constant exhortations to do the opposite. . .

    Zionist owned sex magazines constantly tell men, you don’t need to own a cow to drink milk You don't need to get married to have sex. . Marriage and children are a bore and a chore. . . .

    In most foreign funded Indian TV channels a woman anchor will lose her job is she wears sindoor, bindi or a mangalsutra. . . .

    God's love can be seen in a woman's dedication to her husband and children. I would like all my readers to stop reading and reminisce the love your mother gave you. . ..

    I ask Indian bachelors, ensure that you marry a woman who can take care of you and your children. This is more important than good looks. . . .

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  19. SUBJECT : Indian couples have less sex?
    ##################################

    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/man-woman/Indian-couples-have-less-sex/articleshow/9943548.cms

    THE INDIAN COUPLE IS BONDED BY LOVE . . .
    THEIR DECADENT WESTERN COUNTERPART IS BOUND BY LUST . . .

    The bharatiya naari gives herself in gratitude to her to her husband and children and is fulfilled by seeing them thrive and receiving their love, respect and gratitude.
    . .

    Indian men instinctively protect their women and will even sacrifice their lives in this process, the way it is programmed in his DNA. . . . .

    Sex is the symbol of this exclusive divine bond meant to procreate rather than for pleasure . . .. . Orgasm from LOVE ( and not LUST ) electrically charges healthy sperm , and hence the off spring will NOT be a depraved homosexual .. . . ..

    In contrast ,the western woman have nothing left to exchange for love but sex. Thus, many are unnaturally obsessed with appearance , putting plastic inside their bodies and pathetically give their bodies to all and sundry. . . .

    Displacing men in the traditional role of providers destabilizes the family. ...The new world order uses BENAMI Indian media for foul propaganda , that women are exhorted that self-fulfillment lies in career success and not husband and family . . .

    Many women in India have become schizophrenic as they attempt to reconcile their natural motherly instincts with constant exhortations to do the opposite. . .

    Zionist owned sex magazines constantly tell men, you don’t need to own a cow to drink milk You don't need to get married to have sex. . Marriage and children are a bore and a chore. . . .

    In most foreign funded Indian TV channels a woman anchor will lose her job is she wears sindoor, bindi or a mangalsutra. . . .

    God's love can be seen in a woman's dedication to her husband and children. I would like all my readers to stop reading and reminisce the love your mother gave you. . ..

    I ask Indian bachelors, ensure that you marry a woman who can take care of you and your children. This is more important than good looks. . . .

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  20. http://www.afaqs.com/advertising/creative_showcase/index.html?id=50915&media=TV&type=Indian

    AN AD BY ZIONIST ARIEL TO DRIVE FISSURES INTO THE HAPPY INDIAN HOME

    SUCH SLIMY ADs WILL AFFECT ONLY CHUTNEY MARYs, PICKLE JOHNs AND WANNABE GORA GAANDs..

    WE INDIANS DO NOT CARE IF THEY ROT IN HELL -- THEY CAN MIGRATE TO GORALAAND FOR ALL WE CARE.

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  21. Prasenjit Singh
    May 21, 2016 at 1:06 PM
    Dear Sir,

    I was in Kumbhmela, Ujjain for few days, and was really disappointed to see that money, power and position has overshadowed religious activities. I would prefer to visit Sabrimala instead of Kumbh? Further, I saw how people misery and illitracy is cash cow for fraud babas. Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    ###################################
    Capt. Ajit Vadakayil
    May 21, 2016 at 1:20 PM
    hi ps,

    THERE IS NO NAATAK BAAZI AT SABARIMALA

    THERE IS NO FAKE DISPLAY OF SPIRITUALITY LIKE AT KUMBH MELA

    THE ATMOSPHERE AT SABARIMALA HAS TO BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED.

    BETWEEN THE SECOND AND THIRD FLASHES WHEN ALL SHOUT SWAAMIYEE SHARANAMAYYAPPA ( lord ayyappa we seek your refuge ) YOUR BODY HAIR WILL STAND STRAIGHT

    SABARIMALA ATTRACTS THRICE THE NUMBER OF PILGRIMS --PEOPLE ARE NOT FOOLS TO ENDURE HARDSHIP AND ROUGH IT OUT .

    FOREIGN FORCES ARE TRYING TO DESTROY SABARIMALA BY PUTTING YOUNG WOMEN IN THE THRONG .

    AFTER 41 DAYS OF VRAT ( NO SEX/ MASTURBATION ) IT IS NOT WISE TO HAVE YOUNG WOMEN IN FRONT OF YOU OR BEHIND YOU IN A CRUSH .

    pilgrims have gone thereto remove deep rooted phobias and vices ( past samskaras or impressions of soul ) which restrict .

    NCW MAY SAY MEN RAPE--BUT IN MY EXPERINCE IT IS ALWAYS WOMEN WHO INITIATE .

    IF A WOMAN HISSES AT A MAN , ONLY A MADMAN WILL PURSUE HER .

    BENAMI MEDIA AND COLLEGIUM JUDGES ARE IN CAHOOTS.

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2013/01/sabarimala-makaravilakku-three-light.html

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Captain sir

    When I read u married at 27 which is pretty late considering old India

    I have to ask

    Daring question u may delete it after two days :p

    U always say u had tour share of love marriages but u knew they wouldn't work

    Today there is too much temptation around for men
    It's hard to stay loyal

    Iam single have found an amazing girl but have not settled and want to have fun ..date..casual sex but sometimes feel it's wrong

    How did u stay celibate or u put all ur sexual energy into work

    It's very hard to stay single and committed when one is handsome famous and women ask prominisious

    ReplyDelete