Thursday, February 17, 2011

EL NINO AND LA NINA , A MARINERS OVERVIEW -- CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL



In July 1997, I was on leave.

It was raining cats and dogs, which is nothing new in our neck of the woods. During the SE monsoons in Kerala , it pours -- it does NOT rain.

At around 1500 hrs I told my wife that I will be keeping our car at my friends house, on a hill. I said "I expect the car porch to be flooded and water will enter the car".

As I was driving away, all my friends in the neighborhood were having a bullshit session. They waved out to me to join them for a moment.

All wanted to know where I was going off in a hurry.   I said " I expect all the houses in our neighborhood to have water inside in another 16 hours".

They all had a nice laugh, as our area had never been flooded in recent memory,  of at least 150 years. And in any case,  our city was at the seashore.

After I came back, I got all valuable furniture in the ground floor raised , by putting bricks. This also included the fridges, washing machine, electric oven etc. I bought a bottle of kerosene and kept it standby.

We went to sleep at around 10 PM.

We were woken up in the morning at around 5 am, by a call from my neighbor, that water had entered their house. So I came down with my wife and found we had another 11 inches to go before water entered our home. Within another 50 minutes I saw 11 inches being covered up, and water started pouring inside the house.

I poured some Kerosene in all the flooding rooms. The water stopped rising and remained steady when it was about 10 inches above the floor. I had predicted the stop in rising water too.

At sunrise there was a huge collective effort to push all the cars in the neighborhood to the highest place . Water had entered into all the cars, and none of them could be started.

Then I got a call from another neighbor that a small snake had been found in one of their bedrooms, and there was general panic. I said, in my house kerosene has taken care of it. And then all were tripping over each other to do Kerosene honours. Snakes dread Kerosene, as it destroys their skin and burns it, causing severe pain.

So pretty soon,  the talk in the neighbour hood was " Ajit is the only smart fuc#er amongst us, as usual —he did NOT lose a dang thing!".

Some of their houses had ruined their super expensive drawing room sofas , costing them a huge financial package.

My wife told me “ So far so good-- how did your know, that the water will enter our houses? “

I said : “Blame it on El Nino!”

She looked at me as if I had gone crazy.

Then she asked " How did you know the water will stop rising ?”.

I said “ It is obvious that the nearest dam operators , have clandestinely opened the locks , to release excess water, above the red danger mark, the dam is NOT constructed for, or capable of handling. Of course they will never ever admit it. Water from heavy rains cannot raise ground water so fast, when we are at the sea coast .”

After a month I joined a ship at Coos bay Oregon, ( West coast USA ) in the end of Aug 1997. This ship was a nice multipurpose bulk carrier. There was an emergency as the Nickel concentrate from New Caledonia loaded in heavy rain , had liquefied, and company wanted me to handle the discharge, though I was NOT a bulk carrier man.

While at the hotel before joining , I read in the newspapers about local fishermen complaining that they cant catch a single fish in usual fish rich waters. Well the fish had swum up to colder waters to survive.

After sailing off from Coos bay to Manzanillo, Mexico to load cement in Bulk. Enroute, I saw several dead whales floating on water. Obviously they died due to the heated water.

On the way, I planned my passage to be away from a Hurricane area on the West coast of Mexico. The Charterers and Passage planning whizkids frowned.  But I was right, there was indeed a vicious hurricane which formed suddenly, almost out of thin air —and we were lucky to be seawards and safe. As the mid ship hold could NOT be flooded with heavy weather ballast.

Then we proceeded to Chile to discharge the cement, at a small port on the seaside of the Andes. The Atacama desert, the driest on the planet, where NO life sustains,  lay on the other side.

As we berthed , I told my Chief officer still at forward stations. “ There will be NO cargo work today, after the hold cargo surface inspections , and draft survey is done , I want you to shut all the hatchcovers”

The pilot intervened “ Why Captain, are you afraid , it will rain? . Rest your fears , it has NOT rained in this port Antofagasta for the past 100 years. My wife got sick and tired of daily rain at Valpraiso ( Asthma ) , South of this port, and this is why we got ourselves transferred here.”

I said “ It will rain tonight!”

The pilot looked at me as if I was an unreasonable tyrant cum nut-case  , shrugged his shoulders and left.

The next day, morning at 0700 hrs I get a knock on my door and there stood the pilot, with a beaming face. “ Captain, it rained yesterday night for one hour “

I said “ I know, for while coming back from the strip tease bar, with my Chief officer, we got drenched in rain”.

And then the pilot would NOT leave till I told him my secret.

So I told him “ Well, pilot , 1997 is the El Nino year!”

After discharge at Antofagasta, we sailed to Equador ( Esmeraldes ) to load logs. This ship could be converted to a Timber carrier or a Container ship.

There is a river which flows across the mouth of the entrance to this port. The pilot came on board with his trainee, and just at the entrance , sensing impending disaster, I wrested control of the ship from him, and did the berthing myself.

The pilot was terribly upset, that I did this in front of his trainee, and naturally he confronted me, telling me that this is the first time in 23 years someone has belittled him in this fashion.

I said “ You have positioned the tug at the wrong place, you have NO idea how the strong current of the river in todays flood torrent, which will jack knife the ship using the wind.”

Sure enough, as soon as we berthed, even the Agent, Customs, Immigration, Port health etc knew that I was a racist Master who did NOT trust the local pilot.  I could sense the hostility.

The agent told me “ Captain, tomorrow the Harbour Master wants to have a word with you. Be careful Captain, these pilots are all very proud of their expertise and you have just rubbed their faces into the ground. Better keep a good explanation ready. It is a small port,  and we all know each other ”.

The next day at around 0800 hrs, I was on the bridge wing. I could see another ship approaching to take the berth ahead of us. The Pilot lost control at the entrance and put the engines full throttle, the tug pushed the wrong way, the way it always did, and sure enough, the ship was coming to hit us at right angles.

I raced down to my cabin , got the camera , and started taking shots, in succession. The last 30 metres of the approach, how the ships bows crumpled at our hull near No 2 hold, severely damaging 3 timber staunchions and the entire bulwark, all was captured in the camera, with time shots of the GPS in between-- a no contest situation.

Within one hour the Harbour Master was in my cabin.

 He said “ Captain, I had interviewed the trainee pilot yesterday,  he is related to my wife . He told me that you had predicted this yesterday!. He had told me about the strong river cross-current , you pointed out at the entrance . The pilots on board the other ship, are the same two. How did you predict all this? ”

I said “ Well , it is the El Nino year!”.

To my surprise he knew what the El Nino was.

Then I took a lot of provisions, and told the Charterers and the company that I expect a delay at the Panama canal with our max Panama canal draft. They disagreed with me.

Sure enough, we were delayed at Balboa for more than one week. It rains in Panama canal daily, so much that they need shelters at the bridge wings for the Pilot. But now, in 1997 there was no rain at all.

Nobody was willing to declare that there is less water in the Gatun lake. Every time, they opened the locks, they lost precious fresh water from the lake. So they were doing the operations in such a way, that they lost minimum water. At Gatun lake I told the pilot I do NOT want to anchor in the usual area.

The pilot asked me why? I said there is less water. Immediately the pilot said. “ Damn! , Captain, you are absolutely right. On my last 3 ships, I felt the  drag under the ship, with vibrations and muddly wake. All on  the bridge including myself, Master and OOW pretended all is OK.

We all pretended to sleep and expected the other to wake us up. But the angry Engineers demanded by several telephone calls—what the hell is happening on bridge?

Then we went to Spain , Huelva, to discharge , and all there said the weather is totally unseasonal.

Soon we were in Parana river Argentina. The river had flooded 4.5 metres above normal. Even the quay godowns were under water, and we could see just the tip of the roofs. I was told by the greedy shippers, to load to a deeper draft, and I refused.

I was alone against everybody--the bag unreasonable guy. I said, the river might be deep, due to excess rain in the Brazilian rain forest of Matto Grosso. But where the river meets the sea, at Recalada, and else where the depths are still the same.

After lot of missiles by telexes up and down, I won. I knew my rights. Nobody can arm twist Vadakayil.

The ship had to go to Montevideo to top up with logs and then go to Tofte, Norway. At Montevideo, the ship was sitting merrily on the bottom mud.

After the deck level came two high ( of unbarked Eucalpytus log bundles ), I gave sufficient notice, that I will load only 3 high—NOT 4 high as originally planned by the British Supercargo Captain, who had been doing this for 18 years--on sister ships.

I gave my reasons, several of them -- including Stability calculations , with virtual loss of GM due to upthrust . And to top it all even NAABSA clause did NOT exist in the charter party.

The last of the several reasons was the "snow factor", on arrival Norway. That the ship with GM of about 40 cms , would be destabilized by the weight of snow on the 4th layer.

The Norwegian Director of the Charterers ( no names ) send me a sarcastic telex . “ Captain, we are already into March 1998 , and so far Norway did NOT have a single minute of snow.

My daughters are very disappointed over this. The winter is over, Captain--period!. We require you to load the 4th layer, failing which we will take your company to court!”

My Tech managers shat green peas, as soon as they read this , and they ordered me to load the 4th layer, "under protest".

All I said was “ This is the El Nino year. I will bring snow to Norway, in the end of March 1998 !”

The day we arrived Norway, a technical team was earmarked to have a Stability Mathematics calculation Olympiad with me. They all came on board, along with the Top Gun of the company.

This man said “ Captain, I was NOT supposed to come. But-- here is the telex, where you declared that you will bring snow to Norway. How right you were!. All or roads are blocked by the most severe blizzard of the decade, and the winter is officially over 1 month ago !”

I broke the seal of the company mail packet, and took our the Company magazine, in which I had written a piece on El Nino and La Nina, and gave it to the Big Boss.

After reading it said : “ Can I take this copy with me ?. You and me are the same kind-- we don’t care for past practice. We carry our own lamps and we chart our own way.”.

After this statement,  the Maths Olympiad party looked pretty deflated, and melted away with their tails between their legs.

So here is a gist of what I wrote about El Nino.

The El Nino starts after a pool of hot seawater almost the size of USA, ( more than 15 million square kms ) appears off the west coast of the Americas. The ocean would heat up right around Christmas time, so fishermen call the phenomenon El Niño, for the Christ Child.

Usually, the wind blows strongly from east to west along the equator in the Pacific. This actually piles up water (about half a meter's worth) in the western part of the Pacific. In the eastern part, deeper water (which is colder than the sun-warmed surface water) gets pulled up from below to replace the water pushed west. So, the normal situation is warm water (about 30 C) in the west, cold (about 22 C) in the east.

In an El Niño, the winds pushing that water around get weaker. As a result, some of the warm water piled up in the west slumps back down to the east, and not as much cold water gets pulled up from below. Both these tend to make the water in the eastern Pacific warmer, which is one of the hallmarks of an El Niño.

But it doesn't stop there. The warmer ocean then affects the winds--it makes the winds weaker! So if the winds get weaker, then the ocean gets warmer, which makes the winds get weaker, which makes the ocean get warmer ... this is called a positive feedback, and is what makes an El Niño grow.

The ocean has a wave called a Rossby wave that is quite unlike the waves you see when you visit the beach. It's more like a distant cousin to a tidal wave. The difference is that a tidal wave goes very quickly, with all the water moving pretty much in the same direction. In a Rossby wave, the upper part of the ocean, say the top 100 meters or so, will be leisurely sliding one way, while the lower part, starting at 100 meters and going on down, will be slowly moving the other way.

After a while they switch directions. Everything happens very slowly and inside the ocean, and you can't even see them on the surface. These things are so slow, they can take months or years to cross the oceans. If you had the patience to sit there while one was going by, you'd hardly notice it; the water would be moving only 1/100th of walking speed. But they are large, hundreds or thousands of kilometers in length (not height! Remember, you can hardly see them on the surface), so they can have an effect on things.

Another wave you rarely hear about is called a Kelvin wave, and it has some characteristics in common with Rossby waves, but is somewhat faster and can only exist close to the equator (say, within about 5 degrees of latitude around the equator). El Ninos often start with a Kelvin wave propagating from the western Pacific over towards South America.

When an El Niño gets going in the middle or eastern part of the Pacific, it creates Rossby waves that drift slowly towards southeast Asia. After several months of travelling, they finally get near the coast and reflect back. The changes in interior ocean temperature that these waves carry with it "cancel out" the original temperature changes that made the El Niño in the first place. A strong El Niño can last a year or more before conditions return to normal.

The 1997/1998, is the strongest El Niño in recorded history, and it had more energy than a hundred Hiroshima bombs

El Nino causes droughts and forest fires in Australia and also bleaching of corals ( loss of CO2 due to warming of waters ). 

The hurricanes in the East of USA reduces , by the typhoons in the Pacific become more and stronger. 

In 1997 , the surface temperatures of the Pacific Ocean off the coasts of Ecuador and Peru rose to about 5 C above normal. Instrumentation Buoys in the Pacific Ocean.

 The giant El Niño of 1997-98 had deranged weather patterns around the world, killed an estimated 2,200 people, and caused more than 35 billion USD dollars in property damage.

2010 was the year of the La Nina—the strongest in recorded history.

The Nina is the Yang of the Nino Yin. 

Australia had horrific floods. The name La Niña originates from Spanish, meaning "the girl", analogous to El Niño meaning "the boy"..

La Niña is often preceded by a strong El Niño.










The picture below is from a ship I commanded.



CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL
..

36 comments:

  1. Wow!!
    You explained the phenomenon so nicely captain! No geography book ever taught me the working principle of 'ElNino-Lanina' like this.

    Elsewhere it is all vague and confusing. Now I understand by what you boast as "thinking clear."

    Hats off!!

    ~Arjun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Sir, But jsut a small question, Although i dont know if it is idiotic to ask a question like that.

    Sir, can this El Nino or Lanina years be predicted. I mean how come you know in July 1997 that this is going to be a El Nino year.

    Answere please.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi pr,

      you question is answered by my blog.

      however let me elaborate.

      el nino is detected by satellites, moored buoys, drifting buoys, sea level analysis, expendable buoys, research ships etc

      el ninao contributes to more eastern pacific hurricanes and fewer atlantic hurricanes.

      la nina contributes to fewer eastern pacific hurricanes and more atlantic hurricanes.

      el nino typically lasts 10 months, and La Niña typically lasts 2-3 years.

      they both tend to develop during March-June, reach peak intensity during December-April, and then weaken during May-July.

      however, prolonged el nino episodes have lasted as long as 3 years.

      during a strong el nino the warm pool covers the entire eastern half of the equatorial Pacific ( off mexico ).

      el nino related oceanic and atmospheric conditions are generally opposite to those of la nina .

      typical el nino oceanic conditions include: a deep layer of very warm ocean water across the east-central equatorial Pacific, with sea-surface temperatures generally 2 degrees C above average.

      enhanced convective rainfall and below average air pressure across the eastern half of the equatorial pacific.

      suppressed convective rainfall and above-average air pressure across indonesia, the western equatorial pacific, and northern australia.

      westerly winds at low levels of the atmosphere across the western equatorial pacific.

      typical la nina characteristics include a deep layer of cooler than average ocean temperatures across the east-central equatorial pacific, with sea-surface temperatures generally 1.5 deg C below average.

      suppressed convective rainfall and above average air pressure across the eastern half of the equatorial pacific.

      it takes many decades to learn weather prediction.

      be happy with what i have told .

      capt ajit vadakayil
      ..

      Delete
  3. hello sir ji,
    Excellent explanation. I really have no words to praise your God gift of putting words together and giving great morale to others from your own life events. and i must say: you are A Gud Unreasonable guy.

    thanx Captain
    rohit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you found that the winds causing the El Nino/La Nina originate over Oceania, where the winds there are primarily affected by the tibetan plateau; and conversely it is the monsoon that gives rise to the winds that carry the sands of the Sahara across the Atlantic to N. America. It all returns to Mt. Kailash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi pp,

      mount kailash is the pineal gland of this planet.

      http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2012/11/surya-namaskar-enlarging-your-pineal.html

      http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2011/07/om-aum-sound-of-zpf-cymatics-sound-of.html

      capt ajit vadakayil
      ..

      Delete
  5. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/environment/global-warming/July-was-hottest-month-in-history-US-scientists/articleshow/48559930.cms

    LIES - LIES- LIES- LIES- LIES

    WHITE LIES !

    THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GLOBAL WARMING . . ..

    2015 IS AN EL NINO YEAR LIKE 1997.

    INDIA WILL NOT MOTHBALL HER COAL RESERVES , THOUGH BAAAA TRIED HIS BEST WITH LANGOT YAAR MODI AND MICHELLE OBAMA ROMANCED COAL MINISTER PIYUSH GOEL.


    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2015/03/begone-al-gore-hoax-of-carbon-dioxide.html

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2011/02/el-nino-and-la-nina-mariners-overview.html


    WHY IS OUR BENAMI MEDIA SO KEEN IN SUPPORTING THE NEW WORLD ORDER ?

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Murali Meleth
    August 29, 2015 at 10:48 AM
    Captain,

    There is an interesting comment made by a reader to a news item in Malayala Manorama web site (in Malayalam) related to Global warming.

    http://www.manoramaonline.com/technology/science/nasa-data-reveals-seas-rising-more-than-predicted.html

    [QUOTE]

    Santosh Warrier · Professor at University of Adelaide

    Agencies like NASA are fooling the world. They are following the concept of Global Warming which is an absolutely false notion. I am an Earth and Environmental scientist with over 800 research publications and honoured as the highest cited researcher with consultancy in over five countries. We all know that the Earth is turning towards a phase of Global Cooling. Look at the very cold winters affecting the northern hemisphere in the recent years. Global Warming is a gimmick of the developed world to suppress the growth of the developing world. The western world enjoyed the benefits of science and technology from early years, but once the developing countries stared enjoying these, they started talking about pollution, global warming and crisis. If you look back at the Earth history, there have been periods of intense global warming, and also cooling (which we call as Snowball Earth). The Earth is now in the cooling cycle, and what we should really be afraid of is the cold winters and global freezing which could trigger energy crisis, food shortage and even world wars.

    [UNQUOTE]


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    ##########################
    Capt. Ajit Vadakayil
    August 29, 2015 at 11:15 AM
    hi mm,

    WHY DO YOU THINK THAT OBAMA AND MICHELLE ROMANCED COAL MINISTER PIYUSH GOEL -HOPING THAT WE WILL MOTHBALL OUR ENORMOUS RESERVES OF COAL ?

    WHY ARE ZIONIST DARLING CHITPAVAN PRAKASH JAVEDKAR AND APCO MODI GIVING SO MANY CONCESSIONS TO ZIONISTS AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

    WHY ARE THE POLLUTING INDUSTRIES OF CHINA BEING SHIFTED TO INDIA .-IN A FOUL "MAKE IN INDIA" MAKEOVER.?

    SMOKE FROM CHINA CROSSES PACIFIC OCEAN LIKE A HIGH ALTITUDE BALLOON AND RAINS DOWN AS TOXIC ACID RAIN ON THE WEST COAST OF USA.

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2015/03/begone-al-gore-hoax-of-carbon-dioxide.html

    THIS YEARS HIGH TEMPERATURES ARE DUE TO EL NINO AND NOT DUE TO GLOBAL WARMING.

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2011/02/el-nino-and-la-nina-mariners-overview.html

    IN ANY CASE WHO THE FUCK IS SANTOSH WARRIER?

    HAS HE SAILED THE PLANET FOR 40 YEARS LIKE CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL ?

    HERE IS A CONDOR JUSTIFYING THE SMALL TALK OF A FROG INSIDE A WELL.

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/environment/the-good-earth/Dalai-Lama-says-climate-change-destroying-Tibets-roof-of-the-world/articleshow/49465671.cms

    THIS DIM WIT DALAI LAMA , MUST BE EDUCATED THAT 2015 IS THE STRONGEST EL NINO YEAR SINCE RECORDED HISTORY . . .

    HALF WITS DO NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EL NINO AND GLOBAL WARMING . . . .

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2011/02/el-nino-and-la-nina-mariners-overview.html

    PUT THIS COMMENT IN MODIs, RAJNATH SINGHs, AMIT SHAHs WEBSITES-- THEY MUST NOT BE FOOLED !

    capt ajit vadakayil
    .

    ReplyDelete
  8. The 2015 United Nations Climate Change Conference, COP 21 or CMP 11 will be held in Paris,from November 30 to December 11.

    WHOEVER REPRESENTS INDIA MUST KNOW THAT 2015 IS AN EL NINO YEAR . THIS YEARS DATA CANNOT BE AVERAGED . . THIS IS LIKE A FAST BOWLER GIVING A VERY SLOW BALL . . .

    MAN MADE CO2 CANNOT CONTRIBUTE TO GLOBAL WARMING .

    WHOEVER GOES TO PARIS MUST READ THE FOLLOWING TWO BLOG POSTS.

    THIS BLOGSITE IS IN A POSITION TO TEACH-- AND NOT LEARN . . .

    USA DOES NOT CHINA TO EMIT SMOKE , AS THIS SMOKE GOES ACROSS THE PACIFIC OCEAN LIKE A HIGH ALTITUDE BALLOON IN JUST 3 DAYS , AND RAINS DOWN ON WEST COAST OF USA AS ACID RAIN . . ..

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2015/03/begone-al-gore-hoax-of-carbon-dioxide.html

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2011/02/el-nino-and-la-nina-mariners-overview.html

    IIF MODI GOES AGAINST BHARATMATA OR MOTHBALLS INDIAs ENORMOUS RESERVED OF COAL FOR PERSONAL GLORY WITH ZIONIST JEWS -- THERE WILL BE A PRICE TO PAY IN THE NEXT ELECTIONS. ..

    OR EVEN BEFORE THAT . . .

    PUT THIS COMMENT IN APCO MODIs, AND CHITPAVAN JAVEDEKARs SITES.

    Capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/environment/global-warming/Climate-change-may-lead-to-severe-water-shortage-in-Nepal/articleshow/49470437.cms

    PAID NEWS FROM ZIONIST JEW BIG BROTHER .. .

    THIS YEAR 2015 IS THE EL NINO YEAR . . .

    THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CLIMATE CHANGE OR GLOBAL WARMING . . .

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2015/03/begone-al-gore-hoax-of-carbon-dioxide.html

    I HOPE ZIONIST JEW DARLING MODI WILL NOT WRITE A BOOK ON EL NINO -LIKE HOW HE WROTE ONE ON CLIMATE CHANGE . . . .

    APCO MODI KO AISA SPONTANEOUS TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE KIDHAR SE MILTA HAI BHAIYYA ? . . .

    JEW ROTHSCHILD SE ? . . YA CHARKHA GHUMAAKE ? . .

    OR MAYBE BY PRAYING TO GANDHI /AMBEDKAR STATUE WITH VIDEO CAMERAS RUNNING ? . . .

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2015/03/begone-al-gore-hoax-of-carbon-dioxide.html

    WHO KNOWS CHITPAVAN JAVEDEKAR MIGHT ALSO WRITE A BOOK ON GLOBAL WARMING . .. .

    YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THIS CHITPAVAN JAVEDEKAR WHEN THE JEW- NAY - BRAHMIN PESHWA FLOAT WENT PAST AT THE REPUBLIC DAY PARADE -- HE WAS JUMPING UP AND DOWN LIKE A FROG . . .

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2011/02/el-nino-and-la-nina-mariners-overview.html


    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/environment/global-warming/Climate-change-may-lead-to-severe-water-shortage-in-Nepal/articleshow/49470437.cms

    THE ZIONIST JEWS HAVE GOT AN USEFUL IDOT IN THE FORM OF STOOGE DALAI LAMA TO DO PROPAGANDA ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING .. .

    2015 IS AN EL NINO YEAR -- THE STRONGEST EVER RECORDED . .

    WHEN A FAST BOWLER WHO BOWLS 160 KM PER HOUR USUALLY- DELIVERS A DELIBERATE SLOW BALL OF 70 KM PER HOUR- THIS MUST NOT BE AVERAGED . . .


    I DO HOPE DALAI LAMA DOES NOT WRITE A BOOK ON GLOBAL WARMING LIKE ALICE IN GUJJULAND MODI . .

    I AM NOT IN A MOOD TO READ NONSENSE , TO PROVIDE A REVIEW !!

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2015/03/begone-al-gore-hoax-of-carbon-dioxide.html

    THE PREVIOUS STRONGEST EL NINO WAS IN 1997 AND I HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT IT, WHEN NO SON OF A BITCH ON THIS PLANET HAD A FUCKIN' CLUE !

    DO I NEED TO LEARN FROM AL FUCKIN' GORE AND DALAI FUCKIN' LAMA ?

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2011/02/el-nino-and-la-nina-mariners-overview.html

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. mythra81
    October 24, 2015 at 6:44 PM
    what is your opinion on the forest fire induced haze in indonesia and the rest of southeast asia .... i suspect this being caused by heavy chemtrailing to cause the spontaneous combustion of millions of hectares of forest ........ R is trying to destroy forest cover, water resources and agricultural land ....... this is the heights of insanity and the leaders of these countries are not at all having the guts to come out and admit the truth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    ##################
    Capt. Ajit Vadakayil
    October 24, 2015 at 6:49 PM
    hi m81,

    i had predcited the forest fires in indonesia, australia and california one year before the el ninio year in 1997 and i had done the same last year too --as 2015 is an el nino year.

    the fishermen in california was bitching about their fish disappearing -- and it was I who told them via my agents that they will come back soon-- NOT to desert their ancient family business.

    NOT ONE SON OF BITCH WISE GUY KNEW WHAT EL NINO WAS . TODAY THEY ARE TEACHING CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2011/02/el-nino-and-la-nina-mariners-overview.html

    PEOPLE LEARN FORM ME AND AFTER 20 YEARS THEY TEACH ME !

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/environment/the-good-earth/Climate-change-Tibet-sees-receding-glaciers-shrinking-permafrost/articleshow/49464064.cms

    DALAI LAMA IS A ZIONIST JEW AGENT WHOM TIBETAN BUDDHISTS DO NOT ACCEPT AS THEIR SPIRITUAL LEADER . .

    WHY DOES HE TALK ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING WHEN HE KNOWS SH#T ?

    WHY DOES HE SUPPORT HOMOSEXUALITY ?

    WHY IS INDIA SUPPORTING THIS ZIONIST STOOGE DALAI LAMA , WHO EATS BEEF AND CALLS HIMSELF A MONK ?

    2105, IS STRONGEST EL NINO YEAR . . .

    THIS HAS NOTHING DO DO WITH GLOBAL WARMING . . . .

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2015/03/begone-al-gore-hoax-of-carbon-dioxide.html

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2011/02/el-nino-and-la-nina-mariners-overview.html

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Prime-Minister-Narendra-Modi-to-attend-inaugural-of-Paris-climate-summit/articleshow/49563364.cms

    APCO BRANDED NARENDRA MODI AND CHITPAVAN PRAKASH JAVEDEKAR . .

    LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD . .

    WE INDIANS WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO SELL BHARATMATA IN THE ZIONIST JEW WH0REHOUSE . . .

    WE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO MOTHBALL OUR ENORMOUS RESERVES OF COAL . .

    2015 CLIMATE DATA CANNOT BE AVERAGED OR SERVE AS AN INDICATOR BECAUSE 2015 IS THE STRONGEST EL NINO YEAR EVER RECORDED . . . MAKING 2015, THE HOTTEST YEAR EVER RECORDED IN HISTORY . .

    WHEN OCEANS ARE WARM THEIR CANNOT ABSORB CO2 AS AN ACCUMULATOR SINK . . .

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2011/02/el-nino-and-la-nina-mariners-overview.html

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2015/03/begone-al-gore-hoax-of-carbon-dioxide.html

    PUT ABOVE COMMENT IN MODIs, RAJNATH SINGHs, PARRIKKARs, AMIT SHAHs WEBSITES .

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. STOP PRESS:

    Some years ago, i took a few flights across the world. Every airline showed Al Gore's propaganda film as an inflight movie , which can now be called "CLIMATEGATE ".

    I told my wife " The new world order will now fool the people every which way by mass mind control of Tavistock "

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2015/09/tavistock-institute-creating-herd.html

    I even laid down the modus operandi .

    AAA-- IPCC will use sold out Indians to push the global warming hoax-- indeed Al Gore - Maurice Strong chose Rajendra Pachauri and Murari Lal.

    BBB- At these global conferences they would turn up the AC thermostat forcing the delegates to remove their coats and blazers. Slimy mind control at its best.

    CCC- The Paris 2015 COP21 would be the STRONGEST EL NINO YEAR -- and this El Nino would be CREATED using HAARP by creating lenses in the ionosphere. 2015 will be a hot year and 90% of the naïve delegates would NOT even know what El Nino is.

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2011/02/el-nino-and-la-nina-mariners-overview.html

    Sometimes a fast bowler who usually bowls at 150 km an hour will deliberately deliver a slow ball at 70 km per hour. This data cannot be averaged to show the fast bowler is a low medium pace .

    DDD- Indians like Rajendra Pachauri would be used to create the HIMALAYAN GLACIERS MELTING scare.

    EEE - The New World Order would look for creating an INSPECTOR REGIME where white Zionist Jew agents would be given access to every facet of the third world lives.
    When UN inspectors went to check WMD in Iraq, CIA spies tagged along and PAINTED EVERY VALUABLE TARGET for subsequent SMART BOMBING.

    FFF- Very soon AADHAR car will have POINTS SYSTEM-- where if you showed yourself as a slave to BIG BROTHER you would get discounts calculated by a central computer. When regulation escalates, the result is an increase in regulators. Zionist Jew funded Trojan Horse NGO inspectors would create an Inspector raaj which will compromise third world nations sovereignty

    GGG –The NOW will use the Tavistock method to make every leader who attends COP21 to develop a MESSIAH COMPLEX. It indeed came true when Prince Charles declared at the opening day at Paris NEVER HAVE SO MANY BEEN INDEBTED TO SO FEW TO SAVE THIS PLANET , DEKH APUN BHI MESSIAH .

    HHH- Reputed organizations like NASA will be used to FAKE data and trends. It happened.

    III- The NWOO would manufacture a GOLD STANDARD to be etched on our collective spleens like the SIX MILLIONS JEWS. Global warming is due to CO2 . Coal must be banned . .

    JJJ- The NWO would use Trojan Horse NGOs to invade schools to brainwash children by showing them FAKE photo shopped pictures of Polar bears clambering on small isolated ice floes and clinging on for dear life . Mind you, these animals are excellent long distance swimmers.

    KKK- IPCC will take out a SMOKING GUN report showing the OZONE LAYER hole.

    LLL- The NWO would use low atmospheric pressure days coupled will high water SPRINGS days ( 3 days after full / new moon ) to scare low lying islanders with rising sea levels . Listen I am an world EXPERT in this.

    WE DEMAND THAT SHILLS AND LACKEYS BE EXPOSED AT PARIS - MAKE THEM RUN FOR COVER-- DESTROY THEIR REPUTATIONS , SO THAT THIS TYPE OF NONSENSE BY THE NWO TO GRAB POWER NEVER EVER HAPPENS.

    WE THE DENIZENS OF THIS FREE PLANET WILL MAKE SURE THAT PARIS COP21 IS NOTHING BUT A PHOTO OPPORTUNITY FOR WORLD LEADERS OF 180 NATIONS .

    IPCCs hoax about Himalayan glaciers melting by 2035 is now called GLACIERGATE.

    Murali Lal admitted that he glacier alarmism was included purely to put political pressure on world leaders.

    IPCC was exaggerating claims about the Amazon dying –sorry CO2 makes forests lush. The report said that 40 percent of the Amazon rainforest was endangered by global warming.

    No more NAYIRAH SHIT !

    Capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  15. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/environment/global-warming/Chennai-floods-Climate-change-footprints-in-freak-weather/articleshow/50020186.cms

    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/Chennai-floods-echo-in-Paris-Raises-debate-over-past-emissions-from-rich-world/articleshow/50020046.cms

    AS SOON AS THEY DECLARED COP21 AT PARIS , I HAD TOLD MY WIFE 2015 WILL BE A EL NINO YEAR.

    THE ZIONIST JEWS WILL USED HAARP TO CREATE A SEVERE EL NINO . . .

    THEY WILL TRY TO FOOL PEOPLE BY RELATING EL NINO TO GLOBAL WARMING BY CO2 . .

    HOW RIGHT I WAS !

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2011/02/el-nino-and-la-nina-mariners-overview.html

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2015/03/begone-al-gore-hoax-of-carbon-dioxide.html

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  16. STOP PRESS:

    I WAS JUST WATCHING TIMESNOW TV -- TIME 3RD DEC 2015-- 1018 IST.

    THEY HAVE CONNECTED CHENNAI FLOODS TO ROTHSCHILDs GLOBAL WARMING LIES.

    THEY ARE PUSHING FOR BHARATMATA TO SURRENDER TO ROTHSCHILD AT PARIS COP 21 BY MOTHBALLING OUR COAL RESERVES .

    THEY GOT TWO SOLD OUT ENVIRNONMENTALISTS TO PUSH AL GOREs NONSENSE .

    THESE NWO STOOGES WONT EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF EL NINO.

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2015/03/begone-al-gore-hoax-of-carbon-dioxide.html

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2011/02/el-nino-and-la-nina-mariners-overview.html

    APCO MODI IS PLAYING THE GOOD GUY- BAD GUY GAME WITH ARUN JAITLEY.

    WE HAVE ALL SPOUTED LONG EARS

    BRRRAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  17. ################### SUBJECT - - CHENNAI FLOODS AND EL NINO 2015 ###########

    IF I WERE THE PM ON THIS NATION-- ..

    I WOULD SACK THE TOP HONCHOS OF INDIAN METEOROLOGICAL DEPT . . .

    NO SENTIMENTS --

    THEY DID NOT GIVE ADVANCE WARNING OF EL NINO TO THE PEOPLE OF INDIA. . . .

    --WHEN THIS BLOGSITE DID IT A YEAR IN ADVANCE . . . .

    punch into Google search - - -

    . . . . . . . . . . . . BEGONE AL GORE, HOAX OF CARBON DIOXIDE AS A GREENHOUSE GAS CAUSING GLOBAL WARMING VADAKAYIL . . . . . .. . . . . . .

    and

    . . . .. . . . . . .. . EL NINO AND LA NINA , A MARINERS OVERVIEW VADAKAYIL .. . . .. . .. . . .


    SACK ALL THE OLD DEADWOOD IN IMD-- ..

    TAKE FRESH YOUNG BLOOD , WHO HAVE COMMITMENT-- . . .

    WE DO NOT WANT SPENT FORCES WHO RIDING OUT THEIR LIVES FOR RETIREMENT AND PENSION . . . .


    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  18. DRAK
    December 5, 2015 at 2:46 AM
    Captain,

    The below link of Tehelka by reader N, had a strange news item to the left.

    Openly obscene without any disclaimer- and the site is visited by any age person.

    Some photo of a Mr. Sen got blocked due to facebook policies(nudity) and now the liberals are out in his support.

    They seem to be opposing FB and supporting OPEN NUDITY' of Indian women on FB.

    And Tehelka is promoting the story;

    Link (NSFW)/(Not For Minors) -

    https://twitter.com/Tehelka/status/672793920930078720/photo/1

    https://t.co/MeWomFQg7q

    http://www.tehelka.com/2015/12/chennai-floods-not-because-of-climate-change-prakash-javadekar/#

    Rgrds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    #####################
    Capt. Ajit Vadakayil
    December 5, 2015 at 3:00 AM
    hi d,

    what CALAMITY ?

    it is EL NINO 2015 --

    is this IGNORAMUS our environmental minister chosen by modi?

    what is his qualification other than he is CHITPAVAN ?

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2011/02/el-nino-and-la-nina-mariners-overview.html


    El Nino in '97-'98 of above link -- killed 23,000 people and caused almost104 billion USD in damage.

    IS OUR ENVIRONMENTAL MINISTER SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS ? IF HE DID , WHY HAD HE NOT MENTIONED IT ..

    IF HE DID NOT WE WANT MODI TO KICK HIM OUT.

    el nino started becoming severe only after they started doing monkey business with HAARP.

    Water in the Central Pacific Ocean reached 3.2 degrees Celsius above its average on November 18 2015 — which is much higher than the record temperature observed during the 1997-1998 El Nino,

    what is our IMD worth ?

    why is nobody getting sacked for incompetence ?

    india has taken the sachin tendulkar legacy --

    hang on like a limpet ( despite being as spent force ) for 3 years by currying favour with BCCI bosses --and the complain against coach greg chappel .

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  19. STOP PRESS:

    MADONNA IS HISTORY—NOW ONLY MODI AND BBC ARE AHEAD OF ME IN GOOGLE+ VIEW COUNT .

    MODI IS NOT AN INDIVIDUAL-- HE IS AN INSTITUTION, THE PM OF INDIA

    BBC IS ROTHSCHILD MEDIA—A CONGLOMERATE .

    WHEN I STARTED BLOGGING I HAD TOLD MY WIFE IN A COUPLE OF YEARS I WILL BE THE NO 1 BLOGGER ( WRITER ) OF INDIA

    AND AFTER THAT THE NO 1 ON THE PLANET.

    she asked me -- HOW ARE YOU SO COCK SURE.

    i said - SUCH IS THE POWER OF TRUTH.

    SO-

    WHAT WAS THE TOP NAYIRAH SHIT OF ROTHSCHILDs HISTORIANS ?

    IT WAS THAT INDIA WAS ISOLATED FROM THE WEST , AND THE WEST NEVER HAD ACCESS TO ANCIENT INDIAN KNOWLEDGE .

    WHEN I STARTED WRITING ABOUT KODUNGALLUR / CALICUT INITIALLY ALL RIDICULED ME FOR THIS CALICUT FIXATION .
    (( KODUNGALLUR WAS THE CULTURAL CENTRE OF THE CALICUT KING WITH A PROTECTED HARBOUR))

    THE GREATEST REVELATION OF THE BLOGSITE IS THAT THE WEST HAD ACCESS TO INDIA VIA THE SEA—AND THAT THEY STOLE AND PATENTED OUR ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE.

    ALEXANDER THE GREAT FOUND HIS WAY TO INDIA ONLY AFTER HE MARRIED AN INDIAN PRINCESS ROXANNA, TO GET GUIDES VIA HINDU KHUSH ..

    THERE WAS NO OTHER WAY HIS ARMY WOULD BE GUIDED THROUGH THE TREACHEROUS HINDU KHUSH MOUNTAIN PASSES.

    this secret pass through hindu kush mountains was compromised by a FOOLISH indian king named Jai Chandra Rathod so that he could spite his own daughter .

    because of this man bharatmata was chained for 800 years - first by invading muslims and then by the white man.

    even today suicide is known as KHUD KHUSHI
    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2010/11/first-supari-and-turning-point-of.html

    otherwise all historical character who has connections to india -- ancient egyptians , the jews, the greeks ( pythagoras, plato, jesus, appollonius ), the arab writers, ibn batuta, zheng he, vasco da gama, francis xavier , etc etc -- all came via calicut .

    ibn batuta and zheng he left extensive records.

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2011/08/ibn-battuta-at-calicut-capt-ajit.html

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2011/09/chinese-admiral-zheng-he-in-calicut.html

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2010/11/bar-kokhba-in-fight-to-finish-over.html

    ROTHSCHILD DELETED KODUNGALLUR ( MUZIRIS ) THE WAY HE DELETED NIKOLA TESLA .

    even after two decades of internet flow , ask any child or adult- who invented electricity/ motors/ generators—he will say EDISON .

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2013/03/kodungallur-bharani-festival-capt-ajit.html

    SO WHAT IS THE MESSAGE .

    I COULD NEVER BE THIS PLANETs NO 1 E WRITER , IF I WERE TO WRITE NAYIRAH SHIT .

    PEOPLE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF READING AND LISTENING TO WHITE KOSHER LIES.

    TODAY THE SAME WHITE KOSHER LIES ARE AT TURBO SPEED AT PARIS COP 21.

    THIS BLOGSITE STAKES ITS SHARE IN HISTORY BY NOT ALLOWING BHARATMATA TO BE ENSLAVED BY KOSHER CHAINS AT PARISAND ITS KOSHER AGENDA 21.

    IT WAS NOT FOR INDIA ALONE BUT FOR ALL OPPRESSED NATIONS , BAFFLED BY NAYIRAH BULL .

    INDEED KALKI HAS KICKED IN.

    BOTTOM LINE: IT WAS NEVER ABOUT CALICUT . I TELL THIS TODAY . .

    Capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Capt. Ajit VadakayilDecember 7, 2015 at 9:33 AM
    STOP PRESS:

    WE INDIANS WILL NOT ALLOW GERMANY TO GIVE THE "DEATH EMBRACE" TO INDIA.

    WE KNOW THE GERMAN COMPANIES OF SOLAR/ WIND TECHNOLOGY WHO ARE GOING BANKRUPT AND PHUTTTTT LIKE DETROIT IN USA.

    MODI SAVED DASSUALT FROM BANKRUPTCY BY ORDERING 36 RAFALE INFEROIR AND SUPER EXPENSIVE FIGHTER JETS.

    WE INDIANS NOW HAVE TO SCRAP OUR CARS AT AGE 10--SO THAT DETROIT CAN BE REVIVED BY TATA MOTORS .

    With the dramatic increase in green energy usage, Germany is generating so much electricity from renewables that it is finding it hard to handle it.

    The excess electricity that is generated is being spilled over to its neighboring countries, thereby increasing the power blackouts caused by udden supply disruption.

    THE GERMAN IDIOTS GENERATED HUGE AMOUNT OF UNSTABLE ELECTRICITY WITHOUT ANY CARE FOR GRID CAPACITY.

    THERE IS NO POINT IN BUYING A JAGUAR SPORTS CAR IN INDIA, IF THE PASSENGERS HAVE TO GET DOWN AT EVERY HUMP TO REDUCE THE BOTTOM STRIKE.

    HAVE A CONDOM WHICH FITS YOUR PRICK --THUMB RULE

    ROADS MUST MATCH -- A CAR WHICH CAN DO 250 KM AN HOUR MUST NOT FOLLOW A FATTICHARR AUTO RICKSHAW .

    Germany are set to spend more than 31 BILLION USD to upgrade her power grid and modify its existing high voltage power lines.

    Since the introduction of the RENEWABLE ENERGY levy in 2000, the electricity bill of the typical German consumer has doubled. MAJJA HAI !

    As wealthy homeowners and business owners install wind turbines on their land and solar panels on their homes and commercial buildings, low-income families all over Europe have had to foot the skyrocketing electric bills. Many can no longer afford to pay, so the utilities are cutting off their power. The German Association of Energy Consumers estimates that up to 800,000 Germans have had their power cut off because they were unable to pay the country’s rising electricity bills. AIYOOOOO !

    Every 10 new units worth of wind power installation has to be backed up with some eight units worth of fossil fuel generation. This is because fossil fuel plants have to power up suddenly to meet the deficiencies of intermittent renewables. In short, renewables do not provide an escape route from fossil fuel use without which they are unsustainable. MR NARENDRA MODI--CAN YOU FIGURE THIS OUT ? WHY DID YOU NOT ASK JEWESS ANGELA MERKEL . . DOES THIS ROTHSCHILD STOOGE WOMAN LOOK LIKE A GERMAN TO YOU?

    The European Wind Energy Association (EWEA) reported in February a sharp drop in new installations this year .

    The rate of wind energy installations plunged by 91 percent in Denmark, 86 percent in Spain, 77 percent in Italy--just as an example .

    Wind energy is extremely volatile.

    During some quarter-hour periods, the roughly 25,200 German wind turbines ndeed delivered a lot of power. But at other times they delivered practically nothing.

    WE INDIANS ARE NOT STUPID-- SOLAR/ WIND HAATH MEIN PAKADKE HUM LOG KITHNA DOOR GHUMENGA ?

    On average Germany’s 25,200 wind turbines operated at 13.9 percent of their rated capacity in 2014, averaging less than 5900 Mw of their nearly 41,000 Mw capacity.

    MR NARENDRA MODI-- ARE YOU SCARED OF ZIONIST JEWS ? DO YOU WORK FOR BHARATMATA OR ROTHSCHILD?

    WE WILL NOT ALLOW UNRELIABLE AND OBSELETE ENERGY DUMPING IN INDIA . .. WE HAVE TO EMP HARDEN OUR POWER GRIDS.

    the LATEST FASHION of BIOFUELS to save the planet is now , over.

    Biofuels won’t work, but nobody dares to call the bluuf and say --see the emperor is NOT wearing clothes-- they don’t have the courage to kill them off and face the backlash — instead they fund it just enough to keep it in a zombie state.

    WE INDIANS ARE WATCHING EVERY INCH OF APCO MODIs AND CHITPAVAN JAVEDEKARs ZIONIST JEW SPONSORED PROGRESS.

    PUT THIS COMMENT IN MODIs, RAJNATH SINGHs, JAVEDEKARs, PARRIKKARs, AMIT SHAHs , PIYUSH GOELS, PRASADs WEBSITES.

    PMO MAY SPAM YOU--BUT WHO CARES. WE INDIANS ARE LOYAL TO THE WATAN NOT A HUMAN ON THE THRONE. AND HEY, GERMAN LANGUAGE IS NOW BEING SPONSORED BY MODI GOVT--ROTHSCHILD KHUSH HUA .

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  21. THIS BLOGSITE ASKS AMMA TO BAN ALL PLASTICS IN CHENNAI

    PEOPLE THROWING USED CAR / TRUCK ENGINE SUMP OIL ON THE SOIL--MUST FACE IMPRISONMENT

    THE BLOGSITE CONSIDERS THE CHENNAI FLOODS AS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE-- IN THE PROCESS IT IS UNFORTUNATE WE LOT LIVES .

    ALL EMERGENCY SERVICES MUST HAVE WATER/ FUEL IN GRAVITY TANKS.

    IN HOSPITALS PEDAL POWERED ELECTRICITY GENERATORS MUST BE MADE COMPULSORY AS PART OF EMG HARDWARE INVENTORY.

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2011/09/american-pollution-capt-ajit-vadakayil.html

    The Indian Ocean Dipole (IOD),is an irregular oscillation of sea-surface temperatures in which the western Indian Ocean becomes alternately warmer and then colder than the eastern part of the ocean.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcFo1i5zzHc

    TAMIL READERS-- PUT THIS COMMENT IN JAYALALITAAs AND ANY GOOD TAMIL POLITICIANS WEBSITES.

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  22. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/environment/global-warming/US-secretary-of-state-John-Kerry-meets-Javadekar-ahead-of-crucial-round-of-climate-negotiations/articleshow/50099939.cms

    JAVEDEKAR , MODI MUST NOT CAPITULATE AT PARIS COP21. . .

    CARBON CREDIT SYSTEM WILL HALT BHARATMATAs PROGRESS . .

    INITIALLY IT WILL LOOK AS IF INDIA IS GAINING . . . BUT WHEN YOU USE PERCEPTION CARBON CREDIT SYSTEM IS DISASTROUS FOR INDIA . . .

    MODI CALLS THE SHOTS AT PARIS COP21-- NOT OBAMA OR ANY OTHER . . . INIDA IS THE MOST POWERFUL NATION WITH POTENTIAL OUT THERE AMONG 190 NATIONS . ..


    INDIA MUST CONTINUED BURNING COAL . . WE WILL REMOVE SOx / NOx--BUT NOT CO2 . .

    GLOBAL WARMING WAS CAUSED BY A HIGH ALTITUDE NUCLEAR BLAST BY USA IN 1962 CALLED STARFISH PRIME . . WHICH CAUSED A HOLE IN THE OZONE LAYER AND THE INNER VAN ALLEN BELT . . .

    punch into Google search -- - - -
    . . . .. . . .THERMAL COAL POWER PLANTS , CLEAN EXHAUST FLUE GAS EMISSIONS, PART 2 VADAKAYIL . . . . .. . .

    and

    . . . . .. . . . BEGONE AL GORE, HOAX OF CARBON DIOXIDE AS A GREENHOUSE GAS CAUSING GLOBAL WARMING VADAKAYIL . . . .. . . .

    high temperatures in 2015 and unstable weather is due to EL NINO 2015, caused by HAARP . . . . . .THIS WAS PLANNED WELL IN ADVANCE BY ZIONIST JEWS LED BY BIG BROTHER . . .

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  23. how many ships and men are lost at sea in an average year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi th,

      hundreds--

      but we sailors are not humans.

      when a rich jew spills his wine on his business suit on a passenger plane --it comes as world headlines

      capt ajit vadakayil
      ..

      Delete
  24. Hi captain, it seems that 2015 is the strongest el-nino year compared to previous strong el-nino of 1997 as i seen in this link. www.skymetweather.com/content/weather-news-and-analysis/nasa-image-compares-el-nino-2015-with-the-one-in-1997/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi sir, I totally agree with you,as you said 2015 is the strongest el-nino year.Thanks for enlightening us..

    ReplyDelete
  26. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/environment/global-warming/Lakes-that-supply-Panama-Canal-battered-by-drought/articleshow/51625444.cms

    THE MUFFS SHOULD HAD ANTICIPATED THIS . 2016 IS THE EL NINO YEAR.

    WELL BEFORE THE 1997 EL NINO YEAR I POINTED THIS OUT -- AND NOBODY BELIEVED ME.

    NOBODY EVEN KNEW WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN PANAMA- TILL I TOLD THEM

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2011/02/el-nino-and-la-nina-mariners-overview.html

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  27. MOST URGENT:

    THE ITALIAN WAITRESS THOUGHT THAT BY GIVING FREE FOOD TO MENTALLY/ PHYSICALLY HEALTHY INDIANS ( FOOD SECURITY BILL ) AND BY GIVING FREE SALARY ( MNREGA ) SHE CAN GET VOTES AND RULE FOR EVER .

    NOW LISTEN UP-- MR NARENDRA MODI--

    WHEN YOU BUILD A DAM ON A RIVER -- THE RIVER LOSES ITS FLOW AND CAN NO LONGER FULL UP AQUIFERS FAR AWAY FROM THE RIVER BANKS--AS IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR MILLENNIUMS.

    INSTEAD YOU HAVE DAM WATER RESERVOIRS WITHOUT DE-SILTING FACILITY.

    AS THE RESERVOIR SILTS , THE WATER LEVEL IS RAISED , SUBMERGING MORE LAND.

    THE VAST WATER SURFACE AREA EVAPORATES THE WATER- AND IS LOST FOREVER.

    TOO MANY RESERVOIRS PUT PRESSURE ON EARTHS CRUST FAULT LINES --LIKE WHAT HAPPENED AT LATUR , CAUSING A MASSIVE EARTH QUAKE.

    2016 WILL BE THE HOTTEST SUMMER EVER.

    THE EL NINO COMBINED WITH FRACKING METHANE LEAKS WILL CAUSE A VERY HOT SUMMER IN INDIA.

    ALL DAM RESERVOIRS IN DROUGHT PRONE AREAS ( FIRST ) MUST BE DESILTED .

    CONVERT ADVERSITY TO OPPORTUNITY.

    PUT A YOUNG MAN WHO HAS INITIATIVE AND DETERMINATION IN CHARGE .

    I SUGGEST THE COLLECTOR OF CALICUT, MR PRASHANT NAIR . .

    DO THE DESILTING NOW !

    MAKE IT HAPPEN !

    read these posts FIRST--

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2014/03/vanishing-lakes-rain-water-harvesting.html

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2014/06/ganga-manthan-cleaning-of-river-ganges.html

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2014/05/interlinking-rivers-of-india-capt-ajit.html

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2015/11/foam-froth-on-bangalore-lakes-capt-ajit.html

    THERE IS NOTHING WHICH TAKES GREATER PRIORITY
    .
    PUT THIS COMMENT IN PMO, MODI, RAJANTH SINGH, PARRIKKARS, FADNAVIS AND WEBSITES OF DESH BHAKTS WEBSITES.

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WARNING
      WARNING
      WARNING

      AFTER DESILTING RESERVOIRS , LINE THE BOTTOM WITH CLAY .

      capt ajit vadakayil
      ..

      Delete
  28. STOP PRESS:

    IN 1997 , WHEN THIS PLANET DID NOT KNOW ABOUT EL NINO, I CREATED SHOCK WAVES IN PANAMA CANAL.

    TWO MONTH BEFORE I WARNED THE OWNERS/ MANAGERS AND CHARTERERS ABOUT LESS WATER IN PANAMA CANAL DUE TO EL NINO.

    I SAID , THE FOOLS ARE UNAWARE -- AND MY SHIP STANDS TO RUN AGROUND .

    AFTER 1997, PANAMA CANAL HAVE LEARNT THEIR LESSON -- AND NOW IN 2016, THEY DECLARE LESS WATER OFFICIALLY.

    El Nino causes a drought in the Panama Canal Watershed, causing the water levels of Gatun and Alhajuela Lakes to fall substantially below their average .

    AAA- Maximum Panama Canal approved draft up to 12.04 meters

    BBB- Effective April 18, 2016, the maximum authorized transit draft was reduced to 11.89 m

    CCC- The maximum authorized transit draft was further reduced to 11.74 meters on April 29th, 2016

    DDD - Effective May 9, 2016, the maximum authorized transit draft was further reduced to 11.59m.

    IN 1997, WHEN I SENT MESSAGES PREDICTED THE CHANGE IN NAVIGATION -- ALL THOUGH I WAS CRAZY AND BEING DIFFICULT

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2011/02/el-nino-and-la-nina-mariners-overview.html

    I WAS THREATENED WITH SACKING

    IT DID NOT WORK --

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  29. https://weather.com/safety/heat/news/deadly-southern-eastern-india-heat-wave-2016

    THE HEAT WAVE IS DUE TO METHANE LEAKS AND NITROUS OXIDE

    ZIONIST JEWS HAVE ARM TWISTED RULERS OF NATIONS TO KEEP QUIET AND POINT FINGERS ONLY AT INDIA AND CARBON DIOXIDE.

    APCO MODI IS MORE INTERESTED IN KEEPING HIS MENTOR JEWS HAPPY RATHER THAN SAVE BHARATMATA.

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2016/04/most-potent-greenhouse-gases-nitrous.html

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  30. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-among-175-countries-to-sign-historic-Paris-climate-deal/articleshow/51948273.cms

    TOTAL SURRENDER BY INDIA !

    APCO MODI KO ZAROOR NOBEL PRIZE MILENGA.

    http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/2016/04/most-potent-greenhouse-gases-nitrous.html

    capt ajit vadakayil
    ..

    ReplyDelete